192 members have voted

1. 1. Bridge City @ WOS who you got?

• Bridge City
    • West Orange Stark

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playing at hooks house is not going to be easy for BC.the game agnest OF was a outstanding job by wo-s i know what your going to reply back-------19 yards in the 1st hafe that a joke but please give the kids from orangefield credit tay have made a statement the last two weeks dont you agree.i dont know what was said are by who but damn the 2nd hafe was something to watch you could see it on the sideline from all the mustang kids the mustangs (MUST) cut out on there penalties come friday night there will be 11 eyes on manard count on it. PS it was super to chat with earl thomas  we talked about the old times it was great

[quote name="skipper" post="1083862" timestamp="1318691107"]
playing at hooks house is not going to be easy for BC.the game agnest OF was a outstanding job by wo-s i know what your going to reply back-------19 yards in the 1st hafe that a joke but please give the kids from orangefield credit tay have made a statement the last two weeks dont you agree.i dont know what was said are by who but dang the 2nd hafe was something to watch you could see it on the sideline from all the mustang kids the mustangs (MUST) cut out on there penalties come friday night there will be [b]11 eyes [/b]on manard count on it. PS it was super to chat with earl thomas  we talked about the old times it was great
[/quote]

Hey Skipper does WO-S have 11 one-eyed football players or did you mean 22...(jk).. :)

I think WOS will continue to have offensive problems and the BC defense continues to play well.  However, the WOS defense is great and I see that as the only WOS touchdown against BC.  BC can hurt you offensively at times and I see them only putting up 14 against a very tough WOS defense.

Bridge City 14
WOS 07

WOS defense doesn't score then 14-0

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1084411" timestamp="1318718183"]
I don't see history changing, WOS by 14. WOS plays well in the big games. I think Orangefield got WOS thinking. You will not see the same WOS team against BC.
[/quote]

I remember the same hype was circulating around last year about WO-S / Bridge City...I think WO-S won that one 28/0.... :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833