192 members have voted

1. 1. Bridge City @ WOS who you got?

• Bridge City
    • West Orange Stark

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a late pregame prediction.  BC will maybe get one score.  WOS will be able to run the ball at will.  BC usually fails to show up during a big game.  Everyone is thinking this is finally the year, well i dont see it.  WOS wins big and shuts Menard and co down.  I hope i am wrong but that's my guess. 

i as a mustang fan for 30 plus years is hopeing wo-s puts on there game face and not come out flat like thay have done the last two are three weeks THIS IS GOING TO BE A WAR there are going to be 22 eyes on the ball tonight from the mustangs  (I HOPE) lol best of luck to both teams tonight and my GOD keep all them safe

[quote name="Rake1" post="1088087" timestamp="1319081871"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=89886.msg1087993#msg1087993 date=1319073875]
[quote author=Rake1 link=topic=89886.msg1087645#msg1087645 date=1319040476]
[quote author=mustangfan2 link=topic=89886.msg1087634#msg1087634 date=1319039308]
You know critter maybe contact sports aren't bridge city's game, I know lets have a cross country meet!
[/quote]

Cross country would be a safer bet for WO-S than a math contest with questions like "when is your birthday?" ::)

(my apologies, couldn't help myself)
[/quote].

You know,your comments are down right rediculous. I don't even have a reply. Others see your agenda so its not worth my time.
[/quote]

No Kicker, what is "rediculous" is your spelling! ;D No agenda here, just a jab at those who continue to throw crazy comments out there. I have been nothing but respectful when talking about the players and the game, go back and read the thread. I put one comment out there and all of a sudden I have an agenda? That's what is "ridiculous" (notice the proper spelling). Once your done reading the thread grab a ladder, get down off of your high horse, and quit taking yourself so seriously. What a joke.
[/quote]

Hello. I'm a WO-S graduate who would like to point out a run-on sentence (comma splice) and an improper use of the word "your." Put a period between "game" and "go" instead of a comma, and change "Once your done" to "Once you're done." I love how that came immediately after your "notice the proper spelling" comment. Awesomeness.

[quote name="Rake1" post="1084689" timestamp="1318734615"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=89886.msg1084664#msg1084664 date=1318733214]
This will be my first prediction of the season and i say WOS wins. Defense will shut their offense down and the score will depend on which Mustang offense shows up. I hate to say it, but we hear that this is BC's year every year that WOS doesn't beat everyone by 50 points. Remember folks, [b]were only 10 points from being undefeated[/b]. Yeah, we may not be hanging 60 on people but we find a way to win. [b]A win doesn't matter if its 1 or 100[/b]. I just really feel that there will be some heartbroken Cardinal fans come Saturday morning
[/quote]

Contradiction.....sure looks like it. A reply to this statement could go on for pages but for the sake of time and bandwith I'll just leave it short. These teams match up better than most will give credit. One would think that after the OF game most comments would center around preparing for a big game instead of dismissing a worthy opponent.

[quote author=skipper link=topic=89886.msg1084677#msg1084677 date=1318734036]
lmao  ;) glad i did not see it stay cool  8) brother
[/quote]

Not sure what your laughing at but if it makes you feel better more power to you. Also, thanks for the short response, much easier to read without all the red ink from the butchered grammar and -10's for spelling mistakes. ;D
[/quote]

Why is it that all of the spellcheckers on this site can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're?" If you're going to criticize grammar and spelling, you should probably get the basics right in your post.

[quote name="badndn" post="1089261" timestamp="1319221239"]
The WOS mystique remains over BC. In a nail bighter

WOS 20
BC 17

If not the WOS fans may...Insert bad things here! ;D
[/quote]

Good call badndn!!  You were almost right on.  Just picked the wrong team to miss an extra point!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline