Sat. Oct. 8th Sr. Score

Hold on second there Cowboy.  You didn't give us anything.  I like you and you have done well with a group of kids but we had +- 400 yards rushing and played stellar D.  Not our fault your kids can't catch an onside kick that's part of the game.  I just knew you were gonna come on here and give credit where credit was due.  Other than 2 pass plays we dominated the game and your kids plain and simple shut down.  For you to say your kids gave us the game is like Terrell Owens wide open and missin a pass, then grabbing his hamstring.  Hope to play y'all again.

Just was giving my opinion on the game. I apologize to whoever you are. I did not say one negative thing about lumberton white.. they are a wonderful group of kids and are very well disciplined. I will give credit where its due...# 20 and #44 are great players. And #1 is the best onside kicker in youth football...sorry for the misunderstanding...great game lumberton white..

[quote name="Ktz.Sr.Fan" post="1077424" timestamp="1318110330"]
Lumberton white... 41
Ktz 20
...it was 27 to 20 at half time...ktz gave them this game...Kountze has great offense. 20 points in one half against a crazy good defense..
[/quote]

I am the Sr coach for Kountze and even though i agree somewhat with what your saying, Lumberton White played great defense and pretty much shut our speed down. Now yes, a couple of my players shut down after the 3rd onside kick recovery, but I would not say we gave them the game. My kids played great 1st half, Lumberton made proper adjustments, and they beat us. No matter what, They won, we lost. GREAT GAME

[quote name="demons95" post="1077557" timestamp="1318120585"]
Hold on second there Cowboy.  You didn't give us anything.  I like you and you have done well with a group of kids but we had +- 400 yards rushing and played stellar D.  Not our fault your kids can't catch an onside kick that's part of the game.  I just knew you were gonna come on here and give credit where credit was due.  Other than 2 pass plays we dominated the game and your kids plain and simple shut down.  For you to say your kids gave us the game is like Terrell Owens wide open and missin a pass, then grabbing his hamstring.  Hope to play y'all again.
[/quote]

Yall dominated the 2nd half demon, no doubt about it! Love your team and the players and hope yall make it all the way! (unless yall play us again lol) 
Let me ask you this Demon, It looks like it will come down to Us and NED B for 3rd/4th seed, who do you think will win out of Us and NED B?

[quote name="bradyb" post="1078034" timestamp="1318171403"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=89511.msg1077557#msg1077557 date=1318120585]
[/quote]

Yall dominated the 2nd half demon, no doubt about it! Love your team and the players and hope yall make it all the way! (unless yall play us again lol) 
Let me ask you this Demon, It looks like it will come down to Us and NED B for 3rd/4th seed, who do you think will win out of Us and NED B?
[/quote]
Kountze over Ned B. Should be a good game!

[quote name="Ktz.Sr.Fan" post="1077708" timestamp="1318127832"]
Just was giving my opinion on the game. I apologize to whoever you are. I did not say one negative thing about lumberton white.. they are a wonderful group of kids and are very well disciplined. I will give credit where its due...# 20 and #44 are great players. And #1 is the best onside kicker in youth football...sorry for the misunderstanding...great game lumberton white..
[/quote]

You dont have to appologize.... some people get offended when you compliment them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder