Dayton @ Goose Creek Predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the reality of the situation.  GCM is a more athletic and capable of running the ball than BH or Dayton.  GCM, if they run the ball to the outside, will control this game from start to finish.  Dayton is allowing 25.6 points per game (against a little better competition) and GCM is allowing 24.6 points per game.  Dayton will throw out Angleton and BH as competitors, however GCM played Crosby, who is averaging almost 35 points per game. The defense is the weakness of both these teams however, GCM is playing much better after week 5 and Dayton is playing far worse.   

The ONLY way Dayton will win this game is if they have a serious reality check and quit expecting to win because of reputation and making excuses because of injuries.  If you want to win, go earn a win because of hard work and effort.

One poster said, "we were one or two plays from being undefeated".  Guess what, your were one or two plays from being dominated by BH and LEE as well.  That's called execution and is what wins or loses ball games.  It's probably what will take BH out this year (fumbles). 

In smokine baby fashion, take that poor ars looking mangy "bronco" and go earn a win and quit moaning and pissing about Stewart, who is busy recruiting.  ;D 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts are that Dayton will win this game ;D I beleive that Dayton got caught up in the same thing that BH did last week! Dayton saw that we Routed Lee by 42 points and came into the game expecting to do close to the same. BH came in to the last game after routing lee and expected a similar effort against FB. BH and Dayton will rebound this week and win big in my opinion! No way Lee should have been that close to Dayton. GCM played a weak GP team with out thier starting RB. I think all of the speed that 89 speaks about may be related to the lack of speed and D that GP has. We will see what happens ,but I think Dayton gets back to business this week.

Dayton 45
GCM 28

[quote name="phunter308" post="1077942" timestamp="1318159978"]
It is weird to hear fans of one of the most successful teams the last few years get down on the team and coaching staff. Broncos still have great players and a great staff. If I was a betting man it is parents and fans talking down the coaches which makes the players doubt the coaches and themselves. Take a deep breath and just keep same faith and fire and those young men will succeed.
[/quote][quote author=phunter308 link=topic=89492.msg1077942#msg1077942 date=1318159978]
It is weird to hear fans of one of the most successful teams the last few years get down on the team and coaching staff. Broncos still have great players and a great staff. If I was a betting man it is parents and fans talking down the coaches which makes the players doubt the coaches and themselves. Take a deep breath and just keep same faith and fire and those young men will succeed.
[/quote] I agree totally with you and it's sad :(...but you will never catch me on here talking about or trying to down a kid cause you never know who's looking  :-[ it just might be a kid!!!...I'm with them all the way through good or bad let's go BRONCOS!!!!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1078041" timestamp="1318172227"]
My thoughts are that Dayton will win this game ;D I beleive that Dayton got caught up in the same thing that BH did last week! Dayton saw that we Routed Lee by 42 points and came into the game expecting to do close to the same. BH came in to the last game after routing lee and expected a similar effort against FB. BH and Dayton will rebound this week and win big in my opinion! No way Lee should have been that close to Dayton. GCM played a weak GP team with out thier starting RB. I think all of the speed that 89 speaks about may be related to the lack of speed and D that GP has. We will see what happens ,but I think Dayton gets back to business this week.

Dayton 45
GCM 28
[/quote]the running back for gp is named crowder and he was out against dayton to and gp still had 320 yds of offense against us luckily they kept turning the ball over I think they had 4 if they could hold onto the ball this would have been a close game

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1078081" timestamp="1318175329"]
Alright bronco fans talk about how great the broncos are playing even if their not because if you dont your not a bronco fan just keep doing what your doing and everything will be fine.
[/quote]I'm with you bronco pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

[quote name="knightrider" post="1078190" timestamp="1318183191"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89492.msg1078081#msg1078081 date=1318175329]
Alright bronco fans talk about how great the broncos are playing even if their not because if you dont your not a bronco fan just keep doing what your doing and everything will be fine.
[/quote]I'm with you bronco pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
[/quote]

no you aren't... he's being sarcastic.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1077936" timestamp="1318156751"]
[quote author=bronco10 link=topic=89492.msg1077899#msg1077899 date=1318136837]
...[b]let's just stop assuming what's going on on the field [/b]and support our kids...... when the Coaches are in their faces it's to pump them up and of course to let them know what to change if they messed up & I know that to be true!! with being said....Let's Go Broncos!!!
[/quote] I wasn't assuming anything. [b]I know what I saw and I know what I HEARD. Didn't think a simple question would get this kind of response...[/b]
  But anyway... I love me some Broncos... A Fan forever and always.
[/quote]

I think you knew you'd get some mixed reactions.... It's pretty clear that you are actually on the field during the game, and have been for several years, unlike most of us that post here. So, why ask the question? You probably have a better idea of those in-game situations than the ones posting on this thread.....

[quote name="dayton" post="1078645" timestamp="1318213185"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=89492.msg1077936#msg1077936 date=1318156751]
...[b]let's just stop assuming what's going on on the field [/b]and support our kids...... when the Coaches are in their faces it's to pump them up and of course to let them know what to change if they messed up & I know that to be true!! with being said....Let's Go Broncos!!!
[/quote] I wasn't assuming anything. [b]I know what I saw and I know what I HEARD. Didn't think a simple question would get this kind of response...[/b]
[/quote]

[b]I think you knew you'd get some mixed reactions[/b].... It's pretty clear that you are actually on the field during the game, [b]and have been for several years,[/b] unlike most of us that post here. So, why ask the question? [b]You probably have a better idea of those in-game situations than the ones posting on this thread.[/b]....
[/quote] Umm Nope,  and nope, and nope. I will be sure not to ask anymore questions... I will just assume like alot of others on here...  ::)

[quote name="dayton" post="1078645" timestamp="1318213185"]
[/quote]

I think you knew you'd get some mixed reactions.... It's pretty clear that you are actually on the field during the game, and have been for several years, unlike most of us that post here. So, why ask the question? You probably have a better idea of those in-game situations than the ones posting on this thread.....
[/quote]The Broncos will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="octfeb" post="1078651" timestamp="1318213714"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=89492.msg1078645#msg1078645 date=1318213185]
[/quote]

[b]I think you knew you'd get some mixed reactions[/b].... It's pretty clear that you are actually on the field during the game, [b]and have been for several years,[/b] unlike most of us that post here. So, why ask the question? [b]You probably have a better idea of those in-game situations than the ones posting on this thread.[/b]....
[/quote] Umm Nope,  and nope, and nope. [b]I will be sure not to ask anymore questions[/b]... I will just assume like alot of others on here...  ::)
[/quote]

It'll probably work out just as well that way. Like i said, you're on the field. The rest of us didn't HEAR what you heard, and we are incapable of drawing a conclusion on the situation. I'd like to know how you'd fill in the blank....

[quote name="dayton" post="1078674" timestamp="1318215587"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=89492.msg1078651#msg1078651 date=1318213714]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=89492.msg1078645#msg1078645 date=1318213185]
[/quote]

[/quote] Umm Nope,  and nope, and nope. [b]I will be sure not to ask anymore questions[/b]... I will just assume like alot of others on here...  ::)
[/quote]

It'll probably work out just as well that way. Like i said, you're on the field. The rest of us didn't HEAR what you heard, and we are incapable of drawing a conclusion on the situation. I'd like to know how you'd fill in the blank....
[/quote]Whatever dude...

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Dang. Looks like the bronco coaches and players aren't the only ones arguing with each other.  ::)

Anyways i say that the bronco's will get the win after a long and hard week of practice.

Until the designated team Dayton plays each week steps up and beats them I expect a Bronx win. You guys seem to find a way. BH finally found a way to get it done, but it wasn't easy. The Bronx will be there at the end of the season. Good luck the rest of the year, we will be there shoulder to shoulder with 19 4A taking on 20 4A.

Man that's sounds corny. :-[ ;D ;D ;D

All of you guys doubting the coaches at Dayton are ridiculous.  The defense that we send out on the field is basically made up of good JV players with the exception of about 4, 2 of those being secondary kids.  There is not one coach in America that can make a tackle for a kid.  All a coach can do is coach the kids to be in a good spot to make the play, then guess what, that kid has to make a play.  Dayton does tackling drills everyday just like every high school team in Texas.  The kids are working hard there is just not a whole lot to work with on the defensive side of the ball.  They will have to grow up and it may not be this year.  They are getting in better positions each week, now it is just a matter of taking the coaching and wrapping up and hanging on until help gets there!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder