Dayton @ Goose Creek Predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching the JV game and how physical of a power running game GCM has.............. :-[ Got faith in DA BRONX but better have those chin straps buckled tonight and keep GCM in 3rd n long. The GCM JV team burned the entire 1st qrt up with one drive last night and kept the DAY O off the field. This will be the Varsity's formula also so DA BRONX better get after early and often or its gonna be a long night. Still think our boys pull it out  ;D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

googled donkey stomp and was amazed at what I found. It seems the donkey stomp is an annual tradition for fans of gcm at dayton games it usually occurs around the third quarter of their football matchup. GCM fans will usually begin to shuffle either to their left or right depending on seating location and head out of the stadium while stomping their feet the whinning sound you hear has been described like the noise a female donkey makes when she is ready to mate. If anyone wants to see this annual occurance be at stallworh stadium around 8:30 p.m.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1082045" timestamp="1318595358"]
googled donkey stomp and was amazed at what I found. It seems the donkey stomp is an annual tradition for fans of gcm at dayton games it usually occurs around the third quarter of their football matchup. GCM fans will usually begin to shuffle either to their left or right depending on seating location and head out of the stadium while stomping their feet the whinning sound you hear has been described like the noise a female donkey makes when she is ready to mate. If anyone wants to see this annual occurance be at stallworh stadium around 8:30 p.m.
[/quote]

Ummmm, no.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1082045" timestamp="1318595358"]
[/quote]

ummmm.....yes. 

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="rollinac" post="1082126" timestamp="1318602666"]
Starting to get chilly...like this weather!  Gonna be a defining game tonight!
[/quote]

Beautiful night for some Donkey Stompin'.  8)

Don't let one game define you. Y'all have had a great run, it had to come to an end sometime.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="bh89-2" post="1082177" timestamp="1318605832"]
I tried telling daytonites they would not beat BH this year, but no, they didn't listen. Now I am telling you again, you won't beat GCM. 2 loses is not bad, hold your head up tomorrow.

GCM, ur put on notice, BH gonna kick your tail!
[/quote]

Excuse me, but the adults are talking here.

We'll be with you in a few weeks.

I tried telling daytonites they would not beat BH this year, but no, they didn't listen. Now I am telling you again, you won't beat GCM. 2 loses is not bad, hold your head up tomorrow.

[/quote]

talk all you want.... one thing we know about you is that you'll be back for crow if necessary. You might wanna skip the concessions tonight, cause i think you'll be eating plenty. ;)

I tried telling daytonites they[b] would not beat BH this year[/b], but no, they didn't listen. Now I am telling you again, you won't beat GCM. 2 loses is not bad, hold your head up tomorrow.

[/quote]

Been sayin it for how many years now :o Bound to be right once every ten years or so  MRS CLEO  ;D 

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1082202" timestamp="1318607799"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=89492.msg1082177#msg1082177 date=1318605832]

[/quote]

Excuse me, but the adults are talking here.

We'll be with you in a few weeks.
[/quote]

teh-hee-hee

Come on 7 P.M. Had a 7ish little boy come up to me yesterday and tell me that he plays football, and said he was good at it... He is a receiver. And how he can't wait to become a Dayton Bronco Football player (AND also said "but I have to do my homework")  8)  ... That is a tradition that just comes natural here in Dayton... The young ones looking forward to that day... How they look up to the team in awe... PROUD TO BE A BRONCO FAN!!!!! :)

[quote name="broncofan55" post="1082323" timestamp="1318618526"]
my son and i were at a game he was about 6 his friends were playing football behind the stands. i told him he could go play with them. he said dad i come to watch the game.
[/quote] 8)

[/quote]
Smoking baby will never admit it, but neither he, or anyone else thought the Eagles would beat the Broncos this year. Thank goodness for him, the BH kids played a heck of a game. Don't think GCM has quite as much game. I still think the Broncos win by 14, at least.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1082328" timestamp="1318619394"]

[/quote]
Smoking baby will never admit it,[b] [b]but neither he, or anyone else thought the Eagles would beat the Broncos[/b] this year. Thank goodness for him, the BH kids played a heck of a game. Don't think GCM has quite as much game. I still think the Broncos win by 14, at least.
[/quote]

I believe there was a locker room full of kids in ugly uniforms just south of the corral that thought BH could beat the Bronx. I heard quite a few times leading up to the game: I'm tired of listening to all that talk of 54-0. And my response everytime was when you really get tired of it, you'll shut'em up on the field.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1082348" timestamp="1318620488"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=89492.msg1082328#msg1082328 date=1318619394]

[/quote]
Smoking baby will never admit it,[b] [b]but neither he, or anyone else thought the Eagles would beat the Broncos[/b] this year. Thank goodness for him, the BH kids played a heck of a game. Don't think GCM has quite as much game. I still think the Broncos win by 14, at least.
[/quote]

I believe there was a locker room full of kids in ugly uniforms just south of the corral that thought BH could beat the Bronx. I heard quite a few times leading up to the game: I'm tired of listening to all that talk of 54-0. And my response everytime was when you really get tired of it, you'll shut'em up on the field.
[/quote]

Very true!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1082358" timestamp="1318621095"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=89492.msg1082348#msg1082348 date=1318620488]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Very true!
[/quote]

The whole part or just the part about the ugly unis?  ;D ;D

Who cares about bh lets talk about gcm. I think gcm will be alot more athletic than bh and I hope our kids wrap up tight tonight on defense because the bronx will get a heavy dose of gcm running attack. I think if the bronx can get a early lead and make gcm throw the ball we have a good chance at winning. Bronx by 14

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1082368" timestamp="1318621479"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=89492.msg1082358#msg1082358 date=1318621095]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=89492.msg1082348#msg1082348 date=1318620488]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Very true!
[/quote]

The whole part or just the part about the ugly unis?  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Whole part...  good luck to BH tonight!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1082374" timestamp="1318621791"]
Who cares about bh lets talk about gcm. I think gcm will be alot more athletic than bh and I hope our kids wrap up tight tonight on defense because the bronx will get a heavy dose of gcm running attack. I think if the bronx can get a early lead and make gcm throw the ball we have a good chance at winning. Bronx by 14
[/quote]

Dayton needs to wrap up and not just go for the big hits...  The GCM backs keep their legs moving so that will be key.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami