Dayton @ Goose Creek Predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody on the BH thread said it feels weird to be disappointed with a blow out victory of 27 - 0. I concur. We are so spoiled with 40 point district blowouts that a come from behind victory effort by the Broncos last night goes uncongratulated. And BH fans are unhappy with a win. My my, whats the world coming to?

Broncos by 17

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1077142" timestamp="1318087772"]
Somebody on the BH thread said it feels weird to be disappointed with a blow out victory of 27 - 0. I concur. We are so spoiled with 40 point district blowouts that a come from behind victory effort by the Broncos last night goes uncongratulated. And BH fans are unhappy with a win. My my, whats the world coming to?

Broncos by 17
[/quote]

Your sure right Hawkeye....... I'll be the first to say I've been critical on DA BRONX.  :-[ Its not the way the games been going as much as the "intensity" of the sidelines or lack of. I did like when Coach Hancock called a timeout and pulled da boys together on tha sidelines after the REL score to take the lead. I do believe that games like these build character and prepare for when things just aren't going right. I do believe DA BRONX will come out firing in this one but think its gonna be down to the end and TURNOVERS will decide the outcome.  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
DA BRONX - 24
GCM        - 21

[quote name="octfeb" post="1077444" timestamp="1318112127"]
I wanna know. Would Stewart allow a player to continue playing if they had an attitude during the game?  :-\
[/quote]

All of this is not just to you octfeb....

We've had plenty of players with egos, attitudes, etc. I don't know who you're referencing, but trust me when I say there is discipline in Broncoland and the kids are working as hard as ever..... I could go into particulars, but it wouldn't make anyone believe anymore/less.

Everyone's got their microscope glasses on and needs to just relax a little. We are 2 or 3 stops away from being undefeated.... With all the changes that the Broncos have gone through, there's gotta be some growing pains. It used to take us 3 or 4 games to get all the pieces in place (offense, defense, injuries, whatever.... maybe this year it'll take 6 or 8 or 10, but we gotta have a little faith.

Doesn't do any good to compare them to past teams, except to get you frustrated.... those kids graduated and left the responsibility and pride in being a great Bronco the THESE kids.

My longest post in a while....

Broncos take this one.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="dayton" post="1077493" timestamp="1318116308"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=89492.msg1077444#msg1077444 date=1318112127]
I wanna know. Would Stewart allow a player to continue playing if they had an attitude during the game?  :-\
[/quote]

We've had plenty of players with egos, attitudes, etc. I don't know who you're referencing, but trust me when I say there is discipline in Broncoland and the kids are working as hard as ever..... I could go into particulars, but it wouldn't make anyone believe anymore/less.

Everyone's got their microscope glasses on and needs to just relax a little. We are 2 or 3 stops away from being undefeated.... With all the changes that the Broncos have gone through, there's gotta be some growing pains. It used to take us 3 or 4 games to get all the pieces in place (offense, defense, injuries, whatever.... maybe this year it'll take 6 or 8 or 10, but we gotta have a little faith.

Doesn't do any good to compare them to past teams, except to get you frustrated.... those kids graduated and left the responsibility and pride in being a great Bronco the THESE kids.

Broncos take this one.
[/quote] I have complete faith in the Broncos.... I don't microscope whos doing what... But when your right there it's kinda hard not to see things.. And last night was one of them nights... When a player is stand offish from the rest of the team.. and an attitude is obvious. Then after half time one of the coaches gets all in his face for having an attitude. And pretty much tells him lose the attitude or else.. But still seems to have it later.. I was just curious what Stewart would have done.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1077594" timestamp="1318122113"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=89492.msg1077493#msg1077493 date=1318116308]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=89492.msg1077444#msg1077444 date=1318112127]
[/quote]

I really don't think it matters what stewart would have done this is coach hancocks team. We need to figure out why they are missing tackles and what happen to the O, however I do feel the Broncos will win this when you have been on to so long every team plays you like a playoff game Broncos 42 to 17

Broncos take this one.
[/quote] I have complete faith in the Broncos.... I don't microscope whos doing what... But when your right there it's kinda hard not to see things.. And last night was one of them nights... When a player is stand offish from the rest of the team.. and an attitude is obvious. Then after half time one of the coaches gets all in his face for having an attitude. And pretty much tells him lose the attitude or else.. But still seems to have it later.. I was just curious what Stewart would have done.
[/quote]

...let's just stop assuming what's going on on the field and support our kids...... when the Coaches are in their faces it's to pump them up and of course to let them know what to change if they messed up & I know that to be true!! with being said....Let's Go Broncos!!!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="bronco10" post="1077899" timestamp="1318136837"]
...[b]let's just stop assuming what's going on on the field [/b]and support our kids...... when the Coaches are in their faces it's to pump them up and of course to let them know what to change if they messed up & I know that to be true!! with being said....Let's Go Broncos!!!
[/quote] I wasn't assuming anything. I know what I saw and I know what I HEARD. Didn't think a simple question would get this kind of response...
  But anyway... I love me some Broncos... A Fan forever and always.

It is weird to hear fans of one of the most successful teams the last few years get down on the team and coaching staff. Broncos still have great players and a great staff. If I was a betting man it is parents and fans talking down the coaches which makes the players doubt the coaches and themselves. Take a deep breath and just keep same faith and fire and those young men will succeed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder