Burkeville vs. Evadale Game Thread/Evadale wins!

[quote name="Howard" post="1076261" timestamp="1318038080"]
Is Burkeville playing defense? 48 points in one half? That means that Evadale has scored everytime they have touched the ball.Surely that can not be the case.
[/quote]
Evadale has not punted or had any turnovers. Yes they have scored everytime they touch the ball. It is now 55-12 with 21 seconds until halftime.

What is sad is that in this district if Burkeville beats Sabine Pass and High Island then they could possibly go to the playoffs with two wins against about 7 or 6 losses. I dont know if they will even beat those teams. Wasn't Burkeville a playoff team last year? I thought that they had turned things around?

[quote name="Howard" post="1076297" timestamp="1318038775"]
What is sad is that in this district if Burkeville beats Sabine Pass and High Island then they could possibly go to the playoffs with two wins against about 7 or 6 losses. I dont know if they will even beat those teams. Wasn't Burkeville a playoff team last year? I thought that they had turned things around?
[/quote]
Burkeville was good last year, we all graduated taking 17 of 24 starters and I thought they'd still be good but well yea...no leadership at all from them from what iv heard

I am from Jasper and my kids go to Jasper. I try to follow all of the surrounding teams. The only thing I remember about Burkeville last year was how good that Robertson kid was. But, Burkeville went to the playoffs last year. It could not have been solely based on one kid.

[quote name="Howard" post="1076550" timestamp="1318042076"]
I am from Jasper and my kids go to Jasper. I try to follow all of the surrounding teams. The only thing I remember about Burkeville last year was how good that Robertson kid was. But, Burkeville went to the playoffs last year.[b] It could not have been solely based on one kid[/b].
[/quote]
Not even close he was good yes, but we had a 2 great wide recievers, running back, linebacker and corners, all who arnt there

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder