Junior rankings

Although Lum W has been on a roll lately, I think you still need to give the nod to the 2 undefeated teams.  Also, I heard Ned-G only played out 1/2 against PtA.  They would have possible lost by a larger margin had they played the game to it's conclusion. 

Here is how I would rank them...

1.  WOS - Phenomenal Defense
2.  PNG W - Their QB is the best single player I have seen this year
3.  Lum W - Early stumbles have turned into dominance lately
4.  BMT G - Can score on anyone, tons of big play potential
5.  Ned G - Solid on both sides of the ball

Birddog

We almost forgot you were a homer there Scalp.  Thanks for reminding us to look at the world through purple tinted glasses.  I can see your argument for PNG W (I disagree, however you do have a valid argument) but adding a 6th team and making it PNG P is hilarious.

I am guessing your favorite movie is Purple Rain and your favorite McDonalds character is Grimmace.

I see the world through burnt orange glasses, so who am I to judge?

Birddog

[quote name="Birddogtx" post="1073404" timestamp="1317755771"]
We almost forgot you were a homer there Scalp.  Thanks for reminding us to look at the world through purple tinted glasses.  I can see your argument for PNG W (I disagree, however you do have a valid argument) but adding a 6th team and making it PNG P is hilarious.

I am guessing your favorite movie is Purple Rain and your favorite McDonalds character is Grimmace.

Birddog
[/quote]
It's hard to do since I grew up a Beaumont boy, but they brainwashed me down here ;D The only reason I put the sixth team is because Purple played WOS close and only lost 21-14. In the end, there are 4 teams really and that's us, WOS, Lum-W, and Bmt-G. That's the truth and there's not a whole lot that seperates any of the four teams. This is one of those years where there isn't one jaugernaut team. I will say that this 10 year old group for PN-W is 21-4 the last 3 years and has a chance to be 27-4 at the end of the year! ;D 8) Good Luck to All teams

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1073436" timestamp="1317757898"]
[quote author=Birddogtx link=topic=89262.msg1073404#msg1073404 date=1317755771]

Birddog
[/quote]
It's hard to do since I grew up a Beaumont boy, but they brainwashed me down here ;D The only reason I put the sixth team is because Purple played WOS close and only lost 21-14. In the end, there are 4 teams really and that's us, WOS, Lum-W, and Bmt-G. That's the truth and there's not a whole lot that seperates any of the four teams. This is one of those years where there isn't one jaugernaut team. I will say that this 10 year old group for PN-W is 21-4 the last 3 years and has a chance to be 27-4 at the end of the year! ;D 8) Good Luck to All teams
[/quote]

I agree with that Scalp'em. JR playoffs this year is going to be interesting past the 2nd round. :o

Thanks for the compliments! I mean that seriously too because like I stated earlier this year, we have a very young team with at least 6-7 guys that have never played before. This Junior level group of 18 teams is loaded with talent and with so many close games about to take place I cant wait to see how this turns out. I have a ton of respect for every team and this week we face a very tough vidor team that can score quick. I only wish to play one team again so hopefully the dice rolls that way "No its not you Scalp em so calm down" hahaha anyways God bless and everyone have a great weekend!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1074249" timestamp="1317847723"]
Thanks for the compliments! I mean that seriously too because like I stated earlier this year, we have a very young team with at least 6-7 guys that have never played before. This Junior level group of 18 teams is loaded with talent and with so many close games about to take place I cant wait to see how this turns out. I have a ton of respect for every team and this week we face a very tough vidor team that can score quick. I only wish to play one team again so hopefully the dice rolls that way "No its not you Scalp em so calm down" hahaha anyways God bless and everyone have a great weekend!
[/quote]
I know who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

[quote name="dogfather" post="1075765" timestamp="1318018555"]
[quote author=vp93 link=topic=89262.msg1073405#msg1073405 date=1317755783]
Big game this weekend Vidor W vs Bmt G, may change some opinions...
[/quote] did I over look Vidor W sorry if I did
[/quote]

Ned-G and PNG-P is going to be a good game too that has a lot to do with playoff seeding in Division 2.

[quote name="teamraider" post="1075854" timestamp="1318025329"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=89262.msg1075765#msg1075765 date=1318018555]
[/quote]

Ned-G and PNG-P is going to be a good game too that has a lot to do with playoff seeding in Division 2.
[/quote]
this will be a really good game! I'm going with purple! ;D

[quote name="dogfather" post="1075765" timestamp="1318018555"]
[/quote]

Vidor W 28
Bmt G    18

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1073328" timestamp="1317748835"]
PN-white beat Lum-W this year already. We also beat PA, BMT-G, and a decent Vidor-W team.

1. PNG-W
2. WOS
3. Lum-W
4. BMT-Gh

5. Ned-G
6. PNG-P

This is mine according to games already played. We'll see how the playoffs shape up.
[/quote] how can you call Ned g #5 and they quit a game this season port Arthur should be somewhere in the top five behind wos and PNG white

[quote name="DJ4RM P.A." post="1079155" timestamp="1318272131"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89262.msg1073328#msg1073328 date=1317748835]
PN-white beat Lum-W this year already. We also beat PA, BMT-G, and a decent Vidor-W team.

1. PNG-W
2. WOS
3. Lum-W
4. BMT-Gh

5. Ned-G
6. PNG-P

This is mine according to games already played. We'll see how the playoffs shape up.
[/quote] how can you call Ned g #5 and they quit a game this season port Arthur should be somewhere in the top five behind wos and PNG white
[/quote]
That was an old ranking. PA isn't in the conversation because they can't go anywhere after the regular season this year. If they could then I would put them at #4.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1079285" timestamp="1318276432"]
[quote author=DJ4RM P.A. link=topic=89262.msg1079155#msg1079155 date=1318272131]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89262.msg1073328#msg1073328 date=1317748835]

1. PNG-W
2. WOS
3. Lum-W
4. BMT-Gh

5. Ned-G
6. PNG-P

[/quote]
That was an old ranking. PA isn't in the conversation because they can't go anywhere after the regular season this year. If they could then I would put them at #4.
[/quote]

Scalp'em, I believe I remember you saying PNG W was the best team last yr.  Is it the truth this yr. LOL  Remember I'm no longer in Junior division and we had our run last yr.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder