Livingston @ Nederland predictions..

Who wins?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Livingston
    • Nederland

Didn't hear that from me.I have some connections in Liv but I don't believe you can believe everything BH 89 says either.BOT takin Ned @ da pound to take da Lions down a notch.Bulldawgs by 6 in a mid scoring game 28-22.Dawgs held BH to 170 tot yds and nobody has equaled anywhere close on the undefeated Eagles.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Trocket" post="1072108" timestamp="1317588475"]
Livingston 48
Nederland 9
Ok, who's in line to be the #1 defense after Friday, Livingston will be out to prove a point!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

You must be crazy...I feel safe in saying that Livingston will not hang 48 on Nederland

[quote name="Razor" post="1072194" timestamp="1317592576"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=89133.msg1072108#msg1072108 date=1317588475]
Livingston 48
Nederland 9
Ok, who's in line to be the #1 defense after Friday, Livingston will be out to prove a point!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

You must be crazy...I feel safe in saying that Livingston will not hang 48 on Nederland
[/quote]Count the days, time will tell.

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1072198" timestamp="1317592871"]
livingston wins 35-14!!!!!
[/quote]

Livingston wont even hang 35 on Nederland. Ill be prepared to eat crow if I am wrong. This Nederland defense is for real. Livingston is going to need to throw this week to win IMO..

think it will be close first half with liv pulling away in the second half. all that running takes a toll on a defense especally in the second half when u are trying to stop 4 running backs and u do not know which one is getting the ball and they have 2 or 3 more backs on the sideline just waiting for a chance to get in

All the talk is about Neds defense against Livingston's offense. But if both are healthy i'm taking Livingston by less than a touchdown. I believe Livingston's defense is better than Neds offense. But if there is an injury with Livingston's qb I will take Nederland. Not sure if he is hurt , they also started the same rumor the week we played them. Should be a good game.

Nederland has the better defense, Livingston has the better offense. I say defense wins this one, Nederland stops the run and makes them throw, Nederland wins. Player for Player, Nederland has some of the best on defense, gotta brag on one player, Corbin Carr, #99, watch the kid play, getting better every week.
Nederland 20
Livingston 17

[quote name="Trocket" post="1072108" timestamp="1317588475"]
Livingston 48
Nederland 9
[/quote]Livingston may win but not by much and if they do that does not mean that they have the best D. Nederlands offense is ok but not great. If the Nederland Qb can get things going like he had before he got hurt, then the Nederland offense could give yall fits. I do think that Livingston has a better defense than everyone thought they would have this year. Good luck to both schools this week.

Should be a real good match up Bulldogs defense against Lions Offense, but come game time the Bulldogs will have something the Lions don't, about 9000 screeming delierous fans that will make it real hard for the Lions to hear.  They did'nt get the full benefit of the PN G fans cause the visitors stands in Livingston are so small.  Bulldogs win it..no score prediction just know that the dogs will win.

[quote name="Knoddy1" post="1072346" timestamp="1317607513"]
Should be a real good match up Bulldogs defense against Lions Offense, but come game time the Bulldogs will have something the Lions don't, about 9000 screeming delierous fans that will make it real hard for the Lions to hear.  They did'nt get the full benefit of the PN G fans cause the visitors stands in Livingston are so small.  Bulldogs win it..no score prediction just know that the dogs will win.
[/quote]
Maybe 9 screaming fans.. the rest just sit there like its a funeral.. of course I am being a little exaggerated but thats what it feels like. I hate having to yell at fans to get on their feet to make some noise. makes me feel like im a lunatic..

[quote name="pngpurple4ever" post="1071571" timestamp="1317521383"]
I predict after Livingston goes up 24-0 by halftime that Nederland's stands will be half empty.
[/quote]

Still upset about Friday? 24 by half? You may want to research a bit more. Ned allowed 21 pts against PNG (the most they've allowed all season, not to mention that last TD was during a prevent D). This Dawgs 'D' is the real deal, just like Livingston's 'O' is the real deal. Gonna be close just like every Ned game this year.

Nederland 28
Livingston 27

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder