Deweyville vs. Hull-Daisetta Game Thread/Deweyville wins!

WOSgrad

Good game by Dville.  #5 is a good athlete.  Just my opinion, HD never recovered after the 2 touchdowns were called back.  However I still think Dville would have won game.  HD has got to fix the defense, they give up way too many big plays.  All the defense is about 3 yards off line of scrimage, so it's like there is only one level of defense.  Good luck the rest of the way Dville hopefully we see yall again next year.

couldnt understand HD's defense....once d-ville reached second level, there was nobody back to help???anyway good luck HD....[quote name="HD94" post="1064474" timestamp="1316834433"]
Good game by Dville.  #5 is a good athlete.  Just my opinion, HD never recovered after the 2 touchdowns were called back.  However I still think Dville would have won game.  HD has got to fix the defense, they give up way too many big plays.  All the defense is about 3 yards off line of scrimage, so it's like there is only one level of defense.  Good luck the rest of the way Dville hopefully we see yall again next year.
[/quote]

Congrats to the Pirates on the victory, dominating performance.  Good luck to HD the rest of the year.  One comment on the game, Dville needs to put the best "11" players on the field for Offense, Defense, and [color=red]Special Teams[/color], the latter has consistently cost us field position throughout the year and tonight cost us 6 pts.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1064795" timestamp="1316859641"]
Congrats to the Pirates on the victory, dominating performance.  Good luck to HD the rest of the year.  One comment on the game, Dville needs to put the best "11" players on the field for Offense, Defense, and [color=red]Special Teams[/color], the latter has consistently cost us field position throughout the year and tonight cost us 6 pts.
[/quote]
Steeler I agree 100% if the coaches do not put the best 11 on both sides of the ball it will cost us in distict. these boys can play both sides the hole game they did it sence they were 5

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1065788" timestamp="1316962984"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=88727.msg1064795#msg1064795 date=1316859641]
[/quote]
Steeler I agree 100% if the coaches do not put the best 11 on both sides of the ball it will cost us in distict. these boys can play both sides the hole game they did it sence they were 5
[/quote]
Yes sir, totally agree, I believe now that District has started the 11 best will be out there.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1065737" timestamp="1316954578"]
Wheres HD Bobcat 55?  Awful quiet.  ;D
[/quote]

You know where he is, trying to come up with a good enough excuse about why the greatest team in the world with the best athletes in the area got beat again.  ;D

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1065836" timestamp="1316966441"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=88727.msg1065788#msg1065788 date=1316962984]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=88727.msg1064795#msg1064795 date=1316859641]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]Yes sir, totally agree, I believe now that District has started the 11 best will be out there.[/b][/quote]
The best [b]HEALTHY[/b] 11 will be playing!

[quote name="TAMU" post="1066438" timestamp="1317033494"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=88727.msg1065737#msg1065737 date=1316954578]
[/quote]

You know where he is, trying to come up with a good enough excuse about why the greatest team in the world with the best athletes in the area got beat again.  ;D
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D

[quote name="DVILLE-GORILLA" post="1066606" timestamp="1317050930"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=88727.msg1065737#msg1065737 date=1316954578]
[/quote]You aint seen quiet yet.  Wait til the Historic Bobcats miss the playoffs this year!!!
[/quote]
Your right it probably will be quiet.  HD isn't used to missing the playoffs.

[quote name="Bobcatatheart" post="1066733" timestamp="1317059999"]
I think its pretty comical when Deweyville is a 2A school and they think that beating a 1A school is something to be impressed with. And talking about not making the playoffs...i hate to say it but it looks like daisetta is gonna miss the playoffs....just like Deweyville is going to.
[/quote]I don't blame Deweyville for being happy.  This game has always been dominated by HD, so they should be glad to get a W.  I agree with you about the playoffa.  From what I've seen neither team is set for playoffs, but neither team has lost a district game either.  You never know whats going to happen when those friday night lights come on. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder