Liberty @ Kelly...Predictions?

SetX6

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Game Kelly has a lot of talent, lacking on the depth chart, started to show in the second half of game, matched up well with Liberty on talent, problem is all of their talent is playing both sides of ball. good running game good defense. Saw a few post that said Liberty is a passing team but the last two games that I watched was won with the running game. If you saw last weeks game and this weeks game Liberty was not very successful until they came out the second half running the ball to set up the pass.

[quote name="PantherX" post="1058828" timestamp="1316234063"]
Good Game Kelly has a lot of talent, lacking on the depth chart, started to show in the second half of game, matched up well with Liberty on talent, problem is all of their talent is playing both sides of ball. good running game good defense. Saw a few post that said Liberty is a passing team but the last two games that I watched was won with the running game. If you saw last weeks game and this weeks game Liberty was not very successful until they came out the second half running the ball to set up the pass.
[/quote]

uh, other teams know that liberty's strength is the pass so they've been trying to take it away.. game planning...

[quote name="dodiej" post="1058258" timestamp="1316205657"]
[quote author=Panther087 link=topic=88077.msg1057929#msg1057929 date=1316151984]
I won't get to go to this game, (have to listen on the net) but I think that Liberty will win this one 28-24..Panthers are getting some good weapons on offense and will be hard to stop  Defense may be an issue as Kelly will probably have the best offense the Panthers have faced.....Be nice to see if Burks gets to finally suit up this week and help on the defense. Anyone hear anything about him?..... I was told he was hurt, but he has been out a while.... Good luck panthers
[/quote]

uil declared him ineligible.. dayton, huffman, among others voted against him..
[/quote]'
thats too bad

[quote name="dodiej" post="1058833" timestamp="1316234209"]
[quote author=PantherX link=topic=88077.msg1058828#msg1058828 date=1316234063]
[/quote]

uh, other teams know that liberty's strength is the pass so they've been trying to take it away.. game planning...
[/quote] Please don't reply to my quote unless you know a little about football.

[quote name="dodiej" post="1058833" timestamp="1316234209"]
[quote author=PantherX link=topic=88077.msg1058828#msg1058828 date=1316234063]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Liberty hardly had any receptions they ran the ball a whole lot. And they sure as heck did a good job too!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder