District 21-3A

Guest CTH13

Haha you people amaze me sometimes! WOS loses 2 games that they very easily could have and probably should have won against good very large 4A teams, and now yall think the district is a toss up? WOS will be undefeated from here to the playoffs unless key injuries accure! The last 0-2 WOS team went to state haha just saying! But great teams must taste defeat before they get the hunger to WIN!!!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1054252" timestamp="1315693497"]
Haha you people amaze me sometimes! WOS loses 2 games that they very easily could have and probably should have won against good very large 4A teams, and now yall think the district is a toss up? WOS will be undefeated from here to the playoffs unless key injuries accure! The last 0-2 WOS team went to state haha just saying! But great teams must taste defeat before they get the hunger to WIN!!!
[/quote]

What's this "ya'll"? One person started the thread and only you have replied. ;) ::)

WOS is the favorite.

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1054252" timestamp="1315693497"]
[/quote]  ;D ;D ;D  Now this is funny. Your the only person to respond to this and you say this ....  Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote this ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee has done well in preseason so far. And still has a couple of really good games to play. They have been improving well through preseason so far. And the next few games should also help them to improve even more win or lose. I feel at this point Silsbee will have a good shot at one of the top three spots in the district to end up in the playoffs.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
I saw two different WOS teams. The one we faced. And the one Nederland faced. WOS gets better and better every week. I look for WOS to take this one but i also predict WOS to have a very very close nail biter in the Silsbee game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder