Hey preacher, you will be eating crow!!!!!

Its sad when a Tiger fan gets on here and predict and hope Kirbyville will lose. I'm glad to see yall edge splendora out for that second round. Don't get too cocky preacher because the Tigers have their hands full friday at Conroe. And for Kirbyville' date=' we do what we do.[/quote']

What is that lose to Silsbee every year?

Don't need any backing Champion. I just say what I gotta say and go ahead my friend. You better teach preacher how to close his mouth. Silsbee have a pretty good team this year but still not enough to get so cocky just yet. Especially after getting over that hump of the first round. To be honest I was pulling for yall until he predicted and hoping that we lose. You, the preacher and I should root for our district. Show these teams up north that we are something to be reckoned with. Thats just my opinion though!!

Kballa. You run your english slaughtering mouth on here in nearly every forum there is and you want to get upset. Please....Take a chill pill dude... A bunch of kids are playing football Not a usetobe (you say). Leave it alone and go to bed.

I find this post DISCRIMINATORY... isn't anyone going to delete this post? If you don't please justify the "english slaughtering mouth" reference made about my friend the "Balla".

I find this post DISCRIMINATORY... isn't anyone going to delete this post? If you don't please justify the "english slaughtering mouth" reference made about my friend the "Balla".

? :shock:

etbu...if you had your last 3 posts deleted or edited for language far less demeaning than this one' date=' you would put that emoticon back in your pocket.[/quote']

I'm not real smart so break down you question for me.

Please Bama don't walk in here and take up for Balla. He's a big boy and likes to talk trash in several forums. If it hurt your feelings then I do humbly apologize' date=' but Balla dishes it out and can take it also.[/quote']

I actually owe preacher an apology... that post wasn't directed at you. It's these godd@#% mediators that make me sick to my stomach. I went to high school with balla and know that he can take it as well as he can give it. He's the least of my worries.

I just don't see how y'all can stand taking the ridicule from these guys. Or maybe it's just me...maybe I'm just a devilish type personality that should be shunned and edited whenever I open my mouth about something that might be pertinent.

I'll tell you this...I've lived all over the US in the past 7 years and I'll always love SE Texas... but I'll never move back permanently due to papsmears like your mediators interfering everytime someone has something to say.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder