Hull-Daisetta vs Crossroads: predictions/comments

Well... H-D looked alot better last week in regards to turnovers. The defense gave up two long TD runs last week. Bobcats lost a close game last week 12-7 to Iola. H-D had a TD called back for Unsportsman like conduct, which occurred before the player reached the endzone(new rule/player started celebrating). That TD would have won the game for the Bobcats 13-12. I believe H-D has a good team and will do well in District. I would like to see our top players play both ways. In my opinion, a 1A with 30 players can't have their top athletes/studs on the sidelines. Even when H-D was a 2A with 50 players, the top athletes played both ways. They can rest on special teams.

H-D 28
Crossroads 6

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1051598" timestamp="1315436692"]
Well... H-D looked alot better last week in regards to turnovers. The defense gave up two long TD runs last week. Bobcats lost a close game last week 12-7 to Iola. H-D had a TD called back for Unsportsman like conduct, which occurred before the player reached the endzone(new rule/player started celebrating). [b]That TD would have won the game for the Bobcats 13-12[/b]. I believe H-D has a good team and will do well in District. I would like to see our top players play both ways. In my opinion, a 1A with 30 players can't have their top athletes/studs on the sidelines. Even when H-D was a 2A with 50 players, the top athletes played both ways. They can rest on special teams.

H-D 28
Crossroads 6
[/quote]

HD scored right after that fumble recovery.  So they scored as a result of the fumble anyway

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder