Kirbyville vs. Sweeny predictions??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bama i dont have an attitude. Just having a little fun with u and Balla. Do ya thang this week bro. And for the record...my attitude has nothing to do with how bad we have beaten u guys already' date='and how bad we would whip u guys again!!! :D

I had to throw that in there.[/quote']

You still didn't fix that 'Stans...son.

Bama i dont have an attitude. Just having a little fun with u and Balla. Do ya thang this week bro. And for the record...my attitude has nothing to do with how bad we have beaten u guys already' date='and how bad we would whip u guys again!!! :D

I had to throw that in there.[/quote']

Ok!! Hopefully they can meet up again. Giddings is going to give Wos all they can handle. You may be eating crow friday so watch out!!

Stans92' date='it sounds to me yall overlooking Giddings this year. Don't start talking crap about about sending us home. Wos beat Kirbyville earlier in the season but doesn't mean it will happen again. Yeah, I hope we get to play Wos again. Defense didn't play solid earlier but, they playing hard now. Kirbyville is a force to be reckoned with and could and will upset Wos. Like the old saying "don't put your feet in your mouth because you won't have a leg to stand on." GO CATS!!!!!![/quote']

Just like you was gonna beat us last time. You are no better than you were then. I hope you get your wish and play Wo-s again, so this time they can leave you scoreless like they should have this time. Your team is no where as good as Wo-s...your players know it, and I don't think they want to play us again....lol that makes me laugh everytime I hear you say that.

Balla as if you haven't made yourself look dumb enough this year with all your trash talkin, your still talkin trash. lol All the crow you've eatin this year, you should be shaped like Bill Parcells. Wo-s does have a tough game, but so do you. don't you think you have a cake walk, your team isn't as good as you think...sorry.

Bama we proved it ON THE FIELD' date='where it counts the most. Even without state we are better than you. We whipped your squad fair and square,so take your rightful place behind the stangs and finish rubbing that hoof print of your jerseys.[/quote']

Ha Ha Ha...you FINALLY learned how to spell "stangs"...good boy!

As for you proving it on the field...if beating Kville means as much to you as winning state, more power to you...but these other muSTAINS seem to think the state title is already theirs. There's a lot of ball to be played yet and as many thoroughbreds as y'all have, you OUTTA WIN STATE...but will you? That remains to be seen.

But you keep preying on little 'ol Kville and somebody else is going to jump up and kick you right in the hushpuppies.

From the way it sounds...you don't know much of anything playboy. I never said anything about a "big bad Kirbyville". I ain't that dumb. But really, y'all have a very good shot at winning state if the muSTAINS stay focused...Kville is too much of a small fish in a big pond this year. And if we can't win it...I wish nothing but the best for the muSTAINS. If we can get thru this game and eventually meet up with y'all again, you'll probably roast our chestnuts again...but it will make for interesting posts on this board won't it!

Come on fellows' date=' it's playoffs, time to support each other. Cats win this one by 14.[/quote']

I wouldn't support Wos or Bridge City. Wos fans or players bumping and talking that crap like they can't be beat or something. Giddings is going to give them all they can handle and might be a upset. And if it happens, please Tam2121 don't get back on this forum. Because the Balla is going to roast you real good. And for the Bridge City fans talking about our ride ends friday, yall need to be on the basketball forum because yall numbers are over with Kirbyville. I promise that yall will be sitting at the house next year. Kirbyville will win once again in a freaking romp!!! Bridge City sucks!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder