Sep. 29, 2006 COLUMBIA YES W 17-14

Oct. 6, 2006 AT NEEDVILLE YES W 19-6

Oct. 13, 2006 AT STAFFORD YES W 39-9

Oct. 20, 2006 SEALY YES W 21-3

Oct. 27, 2006 AT WHARTON YES W 33-32

Nov. 3, 2006 BROOKSHIRE ROYAL YES W 40-14

Nov. 10, 2006 AT COLUMBUS YES W 28-7

Nov. 17, 2006 LA GRANGE NO W 31-7

K-ville looked ok tonight. I watched some of the game and they looked pretty solid. I dont know much about Sweeney but I wish you guys good luck. I really think that k-ville is a third round team if they play to their best.

They should go further than that. Offense is going to have to regroup. I think Pierce Rhodes have had enough this year. He was really banged up and hurting. Broderick Jackson and Barry Mitchell at Rb position looked very impressive and explosive last night. These two guys are only sophmores.

Only time will tell Eagle fans!!! Appreciate your comment though.

Stans92,it sounds to me yall overlooking Giddings this year. Don't start talking crap about about sending us home. Wos beat Kirbyville earlier in the season but doesn't mean it will happen again. Yeah, I hope we get to play Wos again. Defense didn't play solid earlier but, they playing hard now. Kirbyville is a force to be reckoned with and could and will upset Wos. Like the old saying "don't put your feet in your mouth because you won't have a leg to stand on." GO CATS!!!!!!

Busted me Bama!! I could not change it,so i left it Stans92. But we are not overlooking Giddings at all. I just wanted to come over and rile the old balla up a lil bit. I hope you guys win a few more games. That would be nice for our district to make a statement like that. Good luck.....but honestly balla and bama Do you guys really think you can beat us? Honestly?

Busted me Bama!! I could not change it' date='so i left it Stans92. But we are not overlooking Giddings at all. I just wanted to come over and rile the old balla up a lil bit. I hope you guys win a few more games. That would be nice for our district to make a statement like that. Good luck.....but honestly balla and bama Do you guys really think you can beat us? Honestly?[/quote']

Yes I do. Defense is playing pretty solid and of course we will put points on the board. We are not Liberty. We just didn't execute well on defense earlier and the boys know that. Hopefully we can get a rematch. Right now we are concentrating on Sweeny.

Busted me Bama!! I could not change it' date='so i left it Stans92. But we are not overlooking Giddings at all. I just wanted to come over and rile the old balla up a lil bit. I hope you guys win a few more games. That would be nice for our district to make a statement like that. Good luck.....but honestly balla and bama Do you guys really think you can beat us? Honestly?[/quote']

First, check the task bar where it says "profile", you should be able to change your username. Secondly, I didn't say we would or could beat WO-S...but with your attitude, the STANS won't make it that far.

Hey Balla' date='

Hang around after the Kirbyville whipping and you can watch some true football talent. The TIGERS are playing at 7:30.[/quote']

True talent huh?? Well, its about time the true talent showed me that they can play at 7:30 for the second time. Preacher don't get too cocky!! It sounded like the Tigers were in a nailbitter last night to make that second round. :roll: Its pitiful you predict us to lose to Sweeny. Kirbyville will win this game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder