STJFL Scores

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1042716" timestamp="1314473112"]
PNG White Junior beat Port Arthur 20-12
PNG Grey Junior beat Nederland Black 21-0
Ned Gold Junior beat BC White I think 20-6

I also seen Lumberton Red filming our game ;D
[/quote]

nope....we didn't film ya......not that its beneath us.......we must didn't today...lol

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1042962" timestamp="1314496495"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=87290.msg1042716#msg1042716 date=1314473112]

[/quote]
hahaha, then the guy with the red LR hat on top of the tower was from somewhere else. That's ok, we didn't show everything. BTW, Port Arthur is good and very fast.

nope....we didn't film ya......not that its beneath us.......we must didn't today...lol
[/quote]

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1043545" timestamp="1314574404"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=87290.msg1042962#msg1042962 date=1314496495]

[/quote]
hahaha, then the guy with the red LR hat on top of the tower was from somewhere else. That's ok, we didn't show everything. BTW, Port Arthur is good and very fast.

[/quote]
[/quote]

It was a rough Saturday for us.  I'm unaware of anyone from our team filming you.  IF it happens to pop up, I'll put it on youtube  ;D

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1043848" timestamp="1314627123"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=87290.msg1043545#msg1043545 date=1314574404]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=87290.msg1042962#msg1042962 date=1314496495]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

It was a rough Saturday for us.  I'm unaware of anyone from our team filming you.  IF it happens to pop up, I'll put it on youtube  ;D
[/quote]
It's all good. We actually were going to ask the guy for a copy of the film. ;D I can pick him out of a lineup ;D

Hey Scalp em!!
What was the run down of the second half, when we left it was 6-0. I see that both teams scored twice, was it pretty interesting cause it sounds like the whole tempo changed yo!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1043971" timestamp="1314636622"]
Hey Scalp em!!
What was the run down of the second half, when we left it was 6-0. I see that both teams scored twice, was it pretty interesting cause it sounds like the whole tempo changed yo!
[/quote]

Scalp....was it ICEWATER in disguise??

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1043971" timestamp="1314636622"]
Hey Scalp em!!
[/quote]

The heat was brutal that stayed the same. You know playing PA or WOS with the speed that both have, you can only contain for so long before one of them are going to break one loose. We just grinded it out on the ground and our OL dominated. A few big plays was the reason for more scoring in second half. PA is big and fast like ya'll. I think it suprised them that they weren't dominating like they thought they would. I think both teams moved the ball better when the MPR kids were in. How did ya'll do?

For our first game it wasn't too bad but man was it hot bro, we played at 2pm. I saw the devil in the end zone when we walked in and he was cussin up a storm HAHAHAHA! We did good on swapping kids out after the first series and that way no one got overheated. Five coolers of water and two tents, helped a lot but we played decent. I have a bunch of newcomers(6) that have never played before and was very proud of them. We have a long way to go and hopefully make the playoffs and see u guys there. If u beat Pa then you should definitely have one of the top teams to beat this year along with Lum. White!!! Good luck and hope to catch up with u on the sideline soon!!

[/quote]

Scalp....was it ICEWATER in disguise??
[/quote]

HahaHAHAHA it couldn't have been me because I am the new cheerleader coach remember hahahaha!!! RAH RAH SHISH BOOM BAH!!!!

on a side note, looking at the forecast we may be in the high 80's or low 90s for this weekend's games with a high chance of rain.

rain    (rn) KEY  NOUN:Water condensed from atmospheric vapor and falling in drops.
A fall of such water; a rainstorm.
The descent of such water.
Rainy weather.
rains A rainy season.

[quote name="MoFo" post="1044612" timestamp="1314706579"]
Ice you must come up with some new material....shish boom bah went out years ago....come on man keep up with your cheering current events.....

[/quote]
I will definitely work on some new material hahahahaha and as far as rain goes, as long as it waits till all the games are done im fine with that ;D

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1045071" timestamp="1314737106"]
[quote author=MoFo link=topic=87290.msg1044612#msg1044612 date=1314706579]
Ice you must come up with some new material....shish boom bah went out years ago....come on man keep up with your cheering current events.....

[/quote]
I will definitely work on some new material hahahahaha and as far as rain goes, as long as it waits till all the games are done im fine with that ;D
[/quote]

from what I just heard on the weather forecast, looks like you and the others will have a nice day at HOME!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder