FB Elkins vs. Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can see the size / speed but you cant see the heart of the team. DA BRONX GOT HEART. I have been waiting to see Fowler back at corner ( 2nd half adjustment). With LITTL PONY and DA HORSE in tha stables tonight still put up 29.Add in the easy missed opportunity on O....... 19-4A you in TROUBLE ;)

[quote name="knightrider" post="1042379" timestamp="1314427460"]
Can someone get the stats for this game?  ::)
[/quote]

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?site=default&mkt=houston&Season=2011&tpl=Boxscore&ID=111445&Sport=1&TeamID=144&SearchType=Teams

Guest KHS 89
Not that there was really any doubt....  but Dayton will be a thorn in the side of many teams again this year.  You can never count Dayton out.  Period.  Good game Broncos and best of luck this year.  Great come back!

DCTF staff all picked Elkins by 5 & 6 & the Bronx defense shut down the Knights in the 2nd half.Had our shots in the 1st half but missed opportunities(dropped passes,int,and a wide left missed 44 yd.fg)Lot of 2 & 3 missed tackles early by not wrapping up.Key to the game was esp.#60 Tousant who pressured Burkhalter all night  50% compl.ratio(oh yeah he played nose and took on D1 recruit Matthews(center)and rarely could Matthews contain him.Def MVP for this game followed by Fowler once they finally put him on that 6'5 D1 wr from Elkins.Herrera was the off mvp throwing @ 70% compl ratio & keeping drives alive w/his legs,3 tds.Postives outweighed the negatives and we competed w/depth & no fumblerooski's against a very very fast,big Elkins team,wow;)

Guest octfeb
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/sugar_land/sports/first-friday-goes-foul-for-fort-bend-isd/article_9b5f68a4-d068-11e0-88a0-001cc4c002e0.html

First Friday goes foul for FB ISD

MAN, OH MAN!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS GAME!  But my daughter came in from college.  No radio and couldn't follow the game on my cell phone when the internet went down!  Thanks rollinac for the updates!  [size=14pt][color=purple][i]WAY TO GO BRONCOS!!!  ALWAYS BELIEVE BABY!!![/i][/color][/size]

Oh yeah.  The Chronicle's stats don't mean squat when it comes to the "W"!

What a huge game that will pay dividends later in the season.  Great character builder for the kids and coaches.  I could not be more proud to be a Bronco this morning.  The defense rose up when they needed to and the offense made plays.  That is what you do as a team.  Not everything was pretty or perfect, but it rarely ever is in this game.  We have 2 weeks to work and get better on the short comings and to get the kids well that are injured.  Is going to be another exciting season for the Broncos.

I am so lucky.  I get to watch the game again while editing the video.  Not many highlights, there really wasn't any long offensive plays except two Elkins pass completions.  Toups Graphics thoughts on video.  The defensive speed on both sides of the ball was AWEsome.  Against defenses with speeds about half a step slower, both teams running backs break several long runs.  The Bronco secondary was AWESOME in the 2nd half!!!  Several big stops on key pass plays.  The Broncos can only get better each week.  I will post highlights soon, hopefully I will have the game highlight up this evening.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1042616" timestamp="1314464068"]
I am so lucky.  I get to watch the game again while editing the video.  Not many highlights, there really wasn't any long offensive plays except two Elkins pass completions.  Toups Graphics thoughts on video.  The defensive speed on both sides of the ball was AWEsome.  Against defenses with speeds about half a step slower, both teams running backs break several long runs.  The Bronco secondary was AWESOME in the 2nd half!!!  Several big stops on key pass plays.  The Broncos can only get better each week.  I will post highlights soon, hopefully I will have the game highlight up this evening.
[/quote]

Do you got the big hit on the FB QB. I think it was by #12. LIT EM UP ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder