SETXsports High School Football Preview Special, TONIGHT/SHOW HAS STARTED!!

IT IS FOOTBALL TIME IN TEXAS AND SETXSPORTS IS THERE TO GET YOU STARTED!!!

Texas football, a tradition rarely matched by any other, is back in the spotlight and SETXsports is here to get everyone up to speed with their High School Preview Special right here at SETXsports.com from 7-10 p.m.  Join Mike Sanchez, Jereme Hubbard and Todd Broussard will bring you their views of the 2011 Football Season including the area's adjustment to new coaches, new districts and even new teams.  They'll break down all of the area districts to let you know who the schools and players are to watch this season. 

Also on tap will be unveiling of the SETXsports Big School Top 15 and Small School Top 10, discussion about the Associated Press High School Football Rankings, as well as previewing SETXsports' broadcasts of Beaumont ISD, Newton and Silsbee football, their involvement with KFDM's Saturday Night Lights and Fox Sports Southwest's newest Friday night high school venture.

And with any SETXsports preview show, we will be taking your questions and comments so you can post them right here starting right now and we'll answer them during the show!  We'll be posting the link later on this afternoon that you can click on and hear all of the latest.

So join in on the latest from The Source for Sport in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

Click link at 7pm to listen in.

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1038794" timestamp="1313950933"]
[quote author=2% Milk link=topic=86984.msg1038793#msg1038793 date=1313950869]
Will y'all be covering tapps schools?
[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

Well, let me clarify, we will be covering Kelly, Legacy Christian and Orange Community Christian.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Bolinger, wingback from the Vidor pirates, has been getting some attention on here and on the news as well and, i know its only scrimmages but still, has made some stats to be noticed. Do you think he will make some noise in 20-4A? What do yall predict for Vidor this year?

Bolingers stats.
WOS scrimmage - 158 yrds - 8 carries - avrg 19.75 a carry
                          - 2 TD's

I got the chance to catch the PAM PNG scrimage and based on how big and athletic PAM was I believe coach Faircloth has got the Indians ready. There defense held its own against a far bigger and more athletic team. What your thought on our Indians?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124