SETXsports High School Football Preview Special, TONIGHT/SHOW HAS STARTED!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1039085" timestamp="1313979196"]
Im sure you guys will but if you dont Ill buy you a gallon of bluebell when you come watch the Indians in the playoffs with me
[/quote]

I think we'll be ok.  I can't remember the last time we lost to the same team in back to back years!  Might be playing yall in the playoffs....  Who knows?

I think Ozen finishes 3rd or 4th...  Somebody unexpected will be sitting at home from 20-4A come playoff time!

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1039100" timestamp="1313979789"]
Central is one of those teams who grows as a team every season I see know reason why they wont this season.
[/quote]I agree.  And PN-G have the best offensive scheme in the district and I see them making the playoffs as well.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1039111" timestamp="1313980041"]
[quote author=prepballfan link=topic=86984.msg1039105#msg1039105 date=1313979941]
PNG will hang there hats on a solid defense this season.
[/quote]

solid defense??  Where did they find a solid defense?
[/quote]
There defense is vastly improved from last season. Seen several practices and a scrimmage and you will be surprised with there D the secondery is really good with a top notch dl in Davis.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
gotta love being an underdog. That just means more crow to be served when we make a playoff spot and all of yall are gonna be having a nice big helping of some Vidor cooked crow  ::)  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124