SETXsports High School Football Preview Special, TONIGHT/SHOW HAS STARTED!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bum Phillips will be at the PNG  Nederland game this season. Wade may also attend if his schedule permits. Very excited to have these alumni come back for a visit. Bum is having a street named after him in Port Neches and Nederland and will be down for the ceremony.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1039166" timestamp="1313981888"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=86984.msg1039163#msg1039163 date=1313981832]
Soulja, you buying Tuesday?
[/quote]

I think its wednesday this week not tuesday
[/quote]

Ok, Wednesday....  Thanks.  Saved me a long trip.  lol

Polls all have opinions and fans have their own.I'm not saying Liv does not deserve the top spot offensively but alot of teams hung close w/the Lions because of their swiss cheeze D.Mike you say Liv.should have beat Dayton but they have not 3 of the last 4 yrs in the playoffs.Folks when you talk about a teams depth remember the last 2 yrs in a row a Bronco MVP back got K/o out in the Crosby dist.match-up.Ploch in 09 for 3 games,Delasbour for the yr.and they still went deep both yrs.Just sayin depth should be an important tool to evaluate a poll.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1039177" timestamp="1313982883"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=86984.msg1039174#msg1039174 date=1313982718]
YOu all are blessed with my participation.....................lol
[/quote]

We are blessed and your opinions however misinformed they are are just as welcome as anyones! You are right however misinformed his are and his are definately misinformed
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124