UIL screwing with baseball playoffs

Everyone needs to go to the UIL website and see what the UIL has in store for the baseball playoffs. 2 out of 3 will pretty much be a thing of the past due to end of course testing. There will be 2 weeks between the bi district and area rounds. If you are as upset as I am, email daryl Beasley at the UIL along with the principal/superintendent of your school. Let them know that this is a bunch of bull. Please check this out and thanks for your support.

Better hope it does not rain a bunch between May 19 and May26th. 2 rounds in 6 days could get hairy if weather is a prob. And before anybody says that is 7 days, I am not counting Sunday which you can not play a UIL contest. This also just lets you know that for some schools and people baseball is one of those Oh Yeah sports, Oh Yeah we have a baseball team too.

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="1032662" timestamp="1312840143"]
Better hope it does not rain a bunch between May 19 and May26th. 2 rounds in 6 days could get hairy if weather is a prob. And before anybody says that is 7 days, I am not counting Sunday which you can not play a UIL contest. This also just lets you know that for some schools and people baseball is one of those Oh Yeah sports, Oh Yeah we have a baseball team too.
[/quote]
How's the knee?

[quote name="teeboan" post="1032822" timestamp="1312891754"]
[quote author=MrUmp1 link=topic=86253.msg1032662#msg1032662 date=1312840143]
[/quote]
How's the knee?
[/quote]
Knee??????? Along with the eyesight......Man you're falling apart  ;D

I think I owe Doc Teuscher some more money, Golf handicap is under 7 now. Knee is a little tweeky at times but I should be good to go. Yep bulldog had some torn cartilige and had to miss last two weeks of season and any playoff games I may have recieved. As for the eyesite I did get some new specs a few weeks ago !!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder