11U Elite Vipers-ALL STAR ELITE TEAM

The 11U Elite Vipers are looking to assemble an ALL STAR caliber Elite travel team for this coming season-The Best of the Best. This team will be comprised of players from the surrounding cities. We will play approximately 15-18 events per year and practice at Ford Park. This team requires absolutely zero monthly dues, upfront cost or any fund raising. For additional information please contact Brian Cansler at 409-284-5394 or email me at [email protected].

"The player’s age on April 30th determines the player’s eligible age division for the current season that includes April 30th. Players can play up an age division but can never play down."

[quote name="cansler" post="1027450" timestamp="1311367395"]
The 11U Elite Vipers are looking to assemble an ALL STAR caliber Elite travel team for this coming season-The Best of the Best. This team will be comprised of players from the surrounding cities. We will play approximately 15-18 events per year and practice at Ford Park. This team requires absolutely zero monthly dues, upfront cost or any fund raising. For additional information please contact Brian Cansler at 409-284-5394 or email me at [email protected].

"The player’s age on April 30th determines the player’s eligible age division for the current season that includes April 30th. Players can play up an age division but can never play down."
[/quote]
Will this be an 11U team next spring or will it be a 12U team? I assume it will be an 11U but thought I should check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin