Memorial 64 Ozen 60 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

I went......

Very good game between the area's best two teams.....

Ozen seemed to control the game for most of the way. Memorial played aggressive the whole game and game away with some big stops down the stretch. Both teams seem to be a little rusty....(Players haven't really found what their roles are)

Brown was a machine and did his usual thing.... Thre role players PA out played the role players from Ozen. Richards from Ozen is the real deal.... He made some great plays, just didn't seem to get as many touches as he should.

I agree. I thought it was a good game between probably the two best teams in the area. Ozen suprised me they ran a little more than i expected them to. Memorial did a great job of keeping the defensive pressure on thru out the game. There were times when I thought that Ozen would run away with it but the Titans stayed resilient and made big plays on defense to get the win. Hats off to both teams. Great game to open up the 2006-2007 season.

It was a good game, I think if they played again Ozen would win by 14 pts, Ozen players did'nt adjust to the Titans keeping there hands in there chest, Ozen coach is the best in the area he will get them ready. Well life without a big man lets see, Coach pulled the ball out to early in second period while 16 pts up when he should have let them run dont know what he was thinking and hes the one that once said to me the game is won in the last 3 mins of the 4 period r maybe it was Norman Bellard that said that but oh well with that 8pt lead when Pt Arthur made there move in the 4 period dont know why a timeout was not used and there full court press was out standing cant understand why they fell back into that half court defense and he ran 10 players at them when they only ran 7 players.well come playoff time Big O will be fine remember theres 3 seasons in one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder