2011 Lumberton Soccer Camp

[center]The Lumberton High School Soccer staff would like to invite all soccer players grades 4th-incoming 9th graders to attend the 1st Annual Lumberton Summer Soccer Camp. The camp will be run by the boys and girls coaching staff (Coach Luttrull -Boys, Jason Hopson-girls) and will include former Raider and lady Raider and current college soccer standouts.[/center]
[center]Brent Waldrup-UT Tyler, Scott Poole-Mary-Hardin Baylor, Taylor Granato-Concordia, & Kaitlyn Stowe-Sam Houston State[/center]

[center][b]Location: Lumberton High School
Dates: June 20th - June 23rd (Monday -Thursday
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Cost: $70.00 per player ($10 discount given to members of same family)
Deadline to Register: June 13th[/b]     
Registration forms may be dropped off at the LHS Field House or front office the week of May 31-June 3rd between 8:30-4:00
        or June 8-June 10th at the Field house between 4:30-6:00
        **You can send me an instant message and I will email the forms to you to print out

What to bring: cleats, proper size soccer ball, shin guards must be worn and water (we will have additional water for the kids)
Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt

If you have any addition questions you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 409-923-7898[/center]

• 3 weeks later...
[center]One more day left to register!!
Late Registration will be held at Lumberton High School on Monday June 20th from 4:30-6:00pm. Camp will begin at 6 and run until 8pm.
I have had many people ask me if this is just for Lumberton kids. The answer is NO! This camp is open to all players, boys and girls, who are in the 4th grade or are incoming freshman players in high school.
Registration will be held at the LHS practice field. [/center]

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder