Huffman should name new AD

Guest etbu

Well guys tomorrow night is big here in huffman. We are hoping that the board will promote Coach Mike Mac as our new AD and head football coach. Great man with flawlesss character. family man, and a good coach to go with it. You know how boards are and by this time tomorrow maybe just maybe he will be in the saddle.

PS I LOVE THIS BOARD :lol:

Thanks. Is this the Coach you guys want?

Yes it is the i him want due to his character and he is a one of Bakers guys. Who knows how this will play out but in the meantime we will just TRUG along. You guys are so lucky to have a staff that has been in place for so long. I now have a tenth grader next year and it is hitting home BIG TIME NOW. You just want your son to play for someone that has high morals and you can respect as a man. It is what it is but Huffman has never been a strong sports town just look at the crowd we had when we played you guys. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes it is the i him want due to his character and he is a one of Bakers guys. Who knows how this will play out but in the meantime we will just TRUG along. You guys are so lucky to have a staff that has been in place for so long. I now have a tenth grader next year and it is hitting home BIG TIME NOW. You just want your son to play for someone that has high morals and you can respect as a man. It is what it is but Huffman has never been a strong sports town just look at the crowd we had when we played you guys. :oops: :oops: :oops:

ETBU, I told yall you can have Price, Look no more :lol:

ETBU' date=' I told yall you can have Price, Look no more :lol:[/quote']

RBarker we WANT YOU TO LEAD THE PARADE. You would be the best thing over here since the saying of "ya da the man". LOL

• 5 years later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder