WOS vs. Liberty Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN JUST SEE THE FRONT PAGE OF SETX SPORTS.........LIBERTY WINS BIG!!!! 42-12!!!!!!!! haha

Really though' date=' I think we have a shot at a really exciting game. Liberty can play hard with good competition. I see us scoring at least 20.[/quote']

How do you feel you'll be able to do what no other team has been able to do and that's score 20 points against our defense. If Dayton couldn't do it with there explosive offense, then sorry you won't be able to either. We're not Coldsprings, splendora or any of those teams your use to playing.

Wo-s 52

Liberty 7

Guest BIG HOUSE

WO-S 92 ENJOY THIS WEEK.....NEXT WEEK IT ALL ENDS WITH GIDDINGS.......SORRY!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BUT AFTER THAT YOU'LL SEE,THERE ARE OTHER TEAMS IN SETX..............

K'VILLE MAY GO 4-5RDS. DEEP............

Guest Kelly Football
:D People like you amaze me. Especially when they don't know what there talking about. WOS Defense has given up half the points they did last year, HALF. Giddings is giving up an average of 28 points a game. Sorry dude.

Guest GoStangs

It's odd to me how the WOS-Liberty game can morph into a debate about a potential WOS-Giddings game. Both WOS and Giddings are playing teams that can pull an upset, so let's try to focus on what's going on this week.

Liberty has two very good offensive weapons in Beatty and Edwards. They apparently don't throw the ball much, but when you have two players who have accounted for 2K yards rushing the ball (like Beatty and Edwards have), you don't need to put the ball in the air. The Panthers will be ready to shock the world, and if they catch WOS looking forward to week 2 of the playoffs, they could make things interesting. I imagine they'll rest their hopes on running the ball and controlling the clock. Defensively, Liberty looks to be good, so it'll be interesting to see what they do to slow down the WOS offense when they get the ball.

Guest GoStangs

Just to add something else to clarify. I really don't think WOS will look past Liberty. I'm just throwing a "what if" out there. This is a very focused group, and I know they'll be fully ready to play Friday night.

Our team, HF, played Liberty and WOS this season. WOS beat us before the schedule came out! We beat Liberty and also Splendora. That district is weak! If Liberty has the same QB as when we played them they are in trouble if they get behind in the game. He couldn't throw very well. Liberty better run the ball well and match points with WOS. That hasn't happened all year!

Congrats to Liberty at least you made the playoffs! :)

I'd like to see WOS go all the way. They have an impressive team.

WOS 42

Liberty 12

Guest Football

WOS = however many points they feel like putting up

Liberty = 0

PS.. I hope WOS doesn't when State simply because they fake punted with a 42-6 lead with 4 minutes left... defend it if you will, but that is "classless." If you do defend it.... you are classless and you know nothing about sportsmanship, I'd be embarrassed if the team I supported did that to another team.

WOS = however many points they feel like putting up

Liberty = 0

PS.. I hope WOS doesn't when State simply because they fake punted with a 42-6 lead with 4 minutes left... defend it if you will' date=' but that is "classless." If you do defend it.... you are classless and you know nothing about sportsmanship, I'd be embarrassed if the team I supported did that to another team.[/quote']

good for you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder