Barbers Hill vs. Goose Creek Memorial Game Thread/GCM WINS 13-8! District Champs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="blablabla" post="1002840" timestamp="1303920525"]
Bballer

If you call them like you see them, I hope your not a umpire.
I deleted those post because it seemed to bother a few.  I did not put any names, but was not intended to offend. This post seemed to hit a nerve very fast, so before it got worse, I got rid of it, but since you brag about coping it, I guess it will stay, again not the intent to offend so I got rid of it.  Nothing to hide
On my kid, I will say he was on the first list, but fell off . Rough times the last 2 weeks, not on the 2nd list. Not that it is any of your business (not why I deleted the post)
My kids name has never been mentioned on here, so it not like he gets any hype from my post or any other.  This is about baseball , that all . BBaller if you have a problem with this, send me a personal messege and believe me we can meet. Seems it did hit a nerve on you, you spent a lot of time looking up my old post. I also deleted eveything, because I have learned not to post anymore, and just washing my hands of it. I also see my kid starting to come up and I wont have that and if that happens then I will find out who you are. So the smart thing is to drop it.
[/quote]

You had to go there. I didn't bring your kid up. You did. I don't know him or you. You started the thread remember. He's probably a good ball player or he wouldn't have been on the list. I don't have a problem with you or your kid and this is the last time I'll talk about it because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I will be at the game Friday if you want to look me up though. I'll be wearing a blue and white T-Shirt that says Barbers Hill and I'll have a blue and white cap on with BH on the front. I'm 6' 4" and I weigh 250 lbs. I look forward to seeing you. ;D Unlike yours. It's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;D ;D

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="bballer" post="1002904" timestamp="1303927295"]
[quote author=blablabla link=topic=83613.msg1002840#msg1002840 date=1303920525]
Bballer

If you call them like you see them, I hope your not a umpire.
I deleted those post because it seemed to bother a few.  I did not put any names, but was not intended to offend. This post seemed to hit a nerve very fast, so before it got worse, I got rid of it, but since you brag about coping it, I guess it will stay, again not the intent to offend so I got rid of it.  Nothing to hide
On my kid, I will say he was on the first list, but fell off . Rough times the last 2 weeks, not on the 2nd list. Not that it is any of your business (not why I deleted the post)
My kids name has never been mentioned on here, so it not like he gets any hype from my post or any other.  This is about baseball , that all . BBaller if you have a problem with this, send me a personal messege and believe me we can meet. Seems it did hit a nerve on you, you spent a lot of time looking up my old post. I also deleted eveything, because I have learned not to post anymore, and just washing my hands of it. I also see my kid starting to come up and I wont have that and if that happens then I will find out who you are. So the smart thing is to drop it.
[/quote]

You had to go there. I didn't bring your kid up. You did. I don't know him or you. You started the thread remember. He's probably a good ball player or he wouldn't have been on the list. I don't have a problem with you or your kid and this is the last time I'll talk about it because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I will be at the game Friday if you want to look me up though. I'll be wearing a blue and white T-Shirt that says Barbers Hill and I'll have a blue and white cap on with BH on the front. I'm 6' 4" and I weigh 250 lbs. I look forward to seeing you. ;D Unlike yours. It's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;D ;D
[/quote]

Mom? Is this you?  ;D

[/quote]

What does the BH stand for on the front of your cap???

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1002909" timestamp="1303927889"]
[/quote]

This site might as well start scheduling WWE events.  What the he__ is this all about?  Let's keep this site above all the personal vendettas -
let these guys use AT&T to schedule their slug-outs.

[/quote]

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1002913" timestamp="1303928510"]
[quote author=BOHICA5581 link=topic=83613.msg1002909#msg1002909 date=1303927889]
[/quote]

[/quote]This site might as well start scheduling WWE events.  What the he__ is this all about?  Let's keep this site above all the personal vendettas -
let these guys use AT&T to schedule their slug-outs.

[/quote]

agreed... ridiculous  :-\

I have a kid playing for the Hill, and this is making us look bad,  You two probaly know each other and see each other every game, just let it go, and if everyone would not post anything else to feed this garbage. Both of you are wrong to post this stuff, do it on the private message board if needed, but lets have fun with the playoffs next week, and it seems your kids are on the same team, so get along. 

A administrator needs to delete this whole thing, before the kids see it, and see what a game can do to a dad.  Is there somebody to delete it ?  Makes us look bad.

Come on BH will win, but not that bad.  This is the first time this year to post on baseball and I keep my login to look at the links, and I end up posting on this messed up one.  All being said, this makes us look bad, and needs to be removed.  JMO.  I know my kid does not want me on here putting comments, but this just got to me.  My kid reads this crap every night.

It is cheap entertainment. It can get pretty comical at times. Some people get on here just to mess with other posters. That's what happens when you get on these forums. You can't get an attitude if someone get's on you. You've got to take the good with the bad.

As for the KISS that happened, it just showed how low class he really is. I would suspect it from the catcher #7 but not Price. IDK if any of you have been to a UH game but their is a lot of heckling from both ends... if their coach sees that i doubt he will be playing much.
For another issue.
1st inning BH up to bat. 2 outs bases loaded. Ground ball to the short stop it is tossed to the 2nd baseman who drops the ball. UMP still calls the out? Cost BH 2 runs atleast and momentum of the game. Saved GCM the downfall.
Home field call?

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="1003193" timestamp="1304013302"]
As for the KISS that happened, it just showed how low class he really is. I would suspect it from the catcher #7 but not Price. IDK if any of you have been to a UH game but their is a lot of heckling from both ends... if their coach sees that i doubt he will be playing much.
For another issue.
1st inning BH up to bat. 2 outs bases loaded. Ground ball to the short stop it is tossed to the 2nd baseman who drops the ball. UMP still calls the out? Cost BH 2 runs atleast and momentum of the game. Saved GCM the downfall.
Home field call?
[/quote]

Reeks(?) of sour grapes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83