Hey piratefan!!

Bigdog

Hey godogs/big dog why dont you two Pm eachother you are the only two idiots posting on this thread..and for PNG proud you said vidor was all talk..what Playoff game are you going to WATCH..you are an idiot two if you think yall are better then us...yall have athletes??yall had 6 first downs on us..where were your athletes that night.?.

134 total offense..to 285 ,but where all talk PNG proud.?.I wouldnt be too PROUD..why dont yall pitch in and get that piece of crap stadium fixed..I have a twisted ankle just walking up the bleachers..I wouldnt be too proud of that.

NED: congrats on sneaking up on LCM and barely getting the 3rd playoff spot..something tells me you will be sitting home for thanksgiving..

piratefan... You are bitter. I guess I would be too if my team lost so many close games. You guys had a good team and made district play a lot of fun. We at Nederland could easily be sitting at home. That said, I am glad we are in the playoffs and look forward to seeing what nederland can do against GP. Hopefully you all at vidor will have better luck next year.

and thats exactly what we will do... but you arent classy by coming on here running your mouth... why even say anything?? you said something equally as negative on another thread... you should support teams from this area. I hope WOS wins it all and I back them 100 percent... And if they had a down year I wouldnt be jerk and run my mouth about how depressing it is to see them in the playoffs with a .500 record...

Don't even talk about being classy you moron. Have you read some of your posts?? You show your true colors on here when you talk about another team the way you do. Good job making the playoffs at 5-5 but you think you accomplished something?? How about making a little run in the playoffs before you start bragging. Vidor may have only won 2 district games but they were competitive in all but Dayton. The lesser teams are trying to turn their programs around and you stil talk all the trash you do. I don't mind trash talking as long as you are not an idiot and run down other schools and towns. So instead of running down someone elses team, how about you congradulate yours and move on. And don't even mention what piratefan said earlier in the year because I believe we have already discussed that earlier. Like I've said over and over, don't go down to someones level to run down a school because you look like an idiot when you do.

piratefan... You are bitter. I guess I would be too if my team lost so many close games. You guys had a good team and made district play a lot of fun. We at Nederland could easily be sitting at home. That said' date=' I am glad we are in the playoffs and look forward to seeing what nederland can do against GP. Hopefully you all at vidor will have better luck next year.[/quote']

Hey GoDogs, take a lesson from dme1111, this is a very classy post and I applaud dme1111. He addressed what piratefan said, and was respectable about it. But I understand that all towns have idiot annoying trash talkers and all towns have classy fans such as dme1111. GoDogs you must be the idiot trash talker of Nederland.

Its funny i get in trouble because I called a moderator out on him doing something illegial..And now a Moderator and his buddies can make a whole thread about someone..kind of onesided dont you think..?? where are all the mods now..or the owner??

I bet this gets deleted..

if we are going to "clean up the boards" as godogs likes to say, then lets be fair about it..

dont go crying to jdawg when i call you out next time.

Guest pngpurplenwhite

Hey godogs/big dog why dont you two Pm eachother you are the only two idiots posting on this thread..and for PNG proud you said vidor was all talk..what Playoff game are you going to WATCH..you are an idiot two if you think yall are better then us...yall have athletes??yall had 6 first downs on us..where were your athletes that night.?.

134 total offense..to 285 ' date='but where all talk PNG proud.?.I wouldnt be too PROUD..why dont yall pitch in and get that piece of crap stadium fixed..I have a twisted ankle just walking up the bleachers..I wouldnt be too proud of that.

NED: congrats on sneaking up on LCM and barely getting the 3rd playoff spot..something tells me you will be sitting home for thanksgiving..[/quote']

And we still won, so say what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder