BH 28 Galena Park 22 Final In OT/Comments

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minute lighting delay

in OT GP had the ball first and BH had them stopped at 4th and 12 at the 25 yard line when it was stopped for the delay.

OMG this is killing me why give GP 30 minutes to work out a play!

Come on Eagles hold them and then shove it down their throat

I wouldn't are you crazy!

I like it just the way it is. Now dont take wrong it would be a good game but the way this past year has worked out BH and Dayton have to many people pulling for each other in their new districts. But it would be a good game.

Guest PurplePride

:D They are two good teams and it sure would be a good game but I am having too much fun pulling for both teams! :D I like it just like it is!

Thanks 82, I have had fun rooting for the Eagles and the Broncos! :D

Guest PurplePride

:shock: BH96.....we are on the SAME WAVE LENGTH! :lol: It almost looks like I quoted you! :lol: I promise I was writing at the same time you were posting! :D

GOOD FANS THINK ALIKE! :D

Well, I'll tell you both; Dayton and BH....I might have to drive the 1000 miles down there to see that one!!!

I'll also tell you this. When I was at BH in the late 70's and early 80's, Dayton was our biggest rival. I mean heck, Dayton gave us our whole coaching staff when I was a junior so I really appreciated them. So it does my lil ol heart good to see both teams pulling for the other and it's nice to see good ol Liberty pushing the kudo's our way too! Thanks KSHN!!!

Well you see I am a little bias. I went to school in Dayton and left in the middle of my 8th grade year and my brother and I went to school in BH when my familly moved. So I played football in both dayton and in BH. I bleed BH blue but I have purple skin so it would be hard for me to see either team lose. I would have to set up camp in the endzone if I went to that game so I could chear for both teams.

Both are really good fundamentally sound teams. That would defently put up one hell of a game it they played one another.

The one good thing I could see about Dayton and BH playing each other is I could listen to them on KSHN if I had to work. Hey maybe we could get Larry W and one of the BH guys to be the commentarys of the game.

Larry and I go way back he use to just smile when I walked into his office. He would just be so happy that I came to see him each day. Well at least that is the way I like to think about it. Surelly he just didn't like to spank my butt every day :?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw