HELP! Need All Star Names

The Evadale Catfish Festival's SETX All Star Basketball Games are less than a month away and while we have recieved a number of names from schools we have not head from all of them by any means. I still have a few coaches that I have to contact, but if you know of coaches from schools that are not on the list below, please contact them and have them send me a PM or call 409 276-1470 to get nominations in foe the games.

Here are the schools we have nominations from as of April 13th
1A
Big Sandy - Boys...West Hardin - Boys...Spurger - Boys...High Island - Boys & Girls...Goodrich - Boys...Evadale - Boys & Girls...West Sabine
2A
Deweyville - Boys & Girls...Kountze - Boys...Hardin - Boys
3A
Silsbee - Boys
4A
Lumberton - Boys & Girls

Please contact your coaches and have them respond we want these games to be great and to include as many players from as many schools as possible!

I have added the schools that I have heard from and as it stands right now we will only have a 1A boys game and a girls game that could include several classifications, but we still need more girls as well.

This will be my final plea for names. If you know of a senior that is from one of the schools not memtioned please send me a pm with thier name and a contact phone number. If coaches will not get names to me then we will just go direct.

[color=red][size=18pt]Please help, time is running out! [/size] [/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Should have them by the weekend. We have hit some snags and trying to be sure that we have everything all together. Game format will be a bit different as well as the day the games will be played.

But I know it will be an interesting match up and some great games.

Final news coming SOON!

We hope to have things finalized by Thursday.

As it stands right now we are looking at three games that will be played on Friday night, May 13th.
6 PM 2A-4A Boys game
7 PM 1A-4A Girls game
8 PM 1A Boys game

Over the weekend we will post the teams for the games.

One $5 ticket will get you in for all three games and the money will go towards scholarships.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder