**POST FRI. APRIL 1 TRACK RESULTS HERE**

thanks for keeping us posted ozen fastest 1906. i know coach strange is coaching up those kids and doing a great job. the district race should be interesting because both them and nederland had a total of 89 points. where will it be held cause if it is close and at a decent staduim i am in that thang

[quote name="desethion" post="993823" timestamp="1302102752"]
thanks for keeping us posted ozen fastest 1906. i know coach strange is coaching up those kids and doing a great job. the district race should be interesting because both them and nederland had a total of 89 points. where will it be held cause if it is close and at a decent staduim i am in that thang
[/quote]

PNG

[quote name="desethion" post="993823" timestamp="1302102752"]
[/quote]

Yeap they are starting to peak at a good time going into district, looks like they should make a good run for the title

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder