Nederland/PNG/Memorial vs. B.I.S.D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Enjun07" post="988570" timestamp="1301107227"]
that might be stretching it there scooter...considering png best the bmt teams...I would go.with mid county

[/quote]are we talking bout the up-coming season? cause if we are Memorial will out-shine either of the teams.

Wow,,Beaumont would win...Brook Beats all 3 of these teams by theirself ....Yea I know you say when P.N.G-Nederland-Memorial are together They beat brook well of coures..But then bring in Central who is also beating Memorial except this pass season, and Nederland at least, and usualy its a good game between Central and P.N.G...So Put Central, Brook, Ozen together,,,No doubt Beaumont wins..In Fact if it where a real school it would be State or Bust every Year..

[quote name="WBbear" post="988806" timestamp="1301174212"]
There is someone name Stump over here.
[/quote]

Stump is an excellent coach and West Brook owes a great deal of its recent success to him. Still, you're talking about putting Harrison's drive, Faircloth's resourcefulness and clever play-calling (he's demonstrated that his playbook is chocked full of clever schemes over the last two seasons), and Neuman's experience on the same sideline, along with all of the PN-G, Nederland, and Memorial coaching staffs. The Mid & South County team wins the coaching battle hands down.

Now, like D3zii said, it isn't all coaching. But even with that said, each of the schools will complement the others in their group. Where one school lacks, the other two from that area are bound to make up and that will provide a great deal of skill and depth in just about every position. West Brook and PN-G have the sheer numbers, Ozen, Central and Memorial have the speed, Central, Memorial and Nederland will bring good defense to the playing field, all six schools have a pretty good passing game, and PN-G and Ozen both have a strong receiver corps. The only real discrepancy between the two teams would be coaching.

One thing's for sure: it'd be a heck of a game to watch.

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="988936" timestamp="1301199059"]
[quote author=WBbear link=topic=82297.msg988806#msg988806 date=1301174212]
There is someone name Stump over here.
[/quote]

Now, like D3zii said, it isn't all coaching. But even with that said, each of the schools will complement the others in their group. Where one school lacks, the other two from that area are bound to make up and that will provide a great deal of skill and depth in just about every position. West Brook and PN-G have the sheer numbers, Ozen, Central and Memorial have the speed, Central, Memorial and Nederland will bring good defense to the playing field, all six schools have a pretty good passing game, and PN-G and Ozen both have a strong receiver corps. The only real discrepancy between the two teams would be coaching.

One thing's for sure: it'd be a heck of a game to watch.
[/quote]

I think You should add W.B to the receving corps, They have really good Recivers..Then you have the Central,P.N.G, and Memorial Running game..But other than that your dead on with this scouting report..This would be the Clash of the Titans
What A game that would be..

Here are the key Position battles..INPUT

[b]BISD:[/b]                                                                                   [b]Mid County[/b]  
QB's- Green, Mitchell,Reyes                                                        Doty-Singelton-Forney                                          Tie,  
RB's Heard,Johnson                                                                   Holmes, Bertrand                                                  Tie
WR's Ozen and Brooks Plus Ogeltree,Brazier and Cross from Central    P.A.M and P.N.G and sonnier from Nederland              B.I.S.D
O-line: Brooks and Lazard from Central                                          P.N.G and Memorial                                               Mid-County
D-line Central and Brooks Dline                                                     P.N.G and Memorial                                              Tie both of thoes lines will be good
LB's: Brooks and Murray from Ozen                                                Memorial and P.N.G                                               Mid-County
DB's:Centrals CB's and Brooks Safteys                                            Memorial                                                             B.I.S.D

Out Put: A Very good game, that may come down to some trick plays and penaltys

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="989221" timestamp="1301322283"]
Well, PN-G is 0-8 lifetime against West Brook. Nederland gave WB fits a few years ago, pre-Stump, but WB smoked them in Stumps first year. PAM is 0-5 against Stump in the last 5 years. What WB couldn't get done, Central and Ozen would surely be there to take care of the clean up. 'Nuff said!
[/quote]Memorial will beat Stump this year. count on it  ;) ;D

[quote name="D3zii" post="989021" timestamp="1301256801"]
Here are the key Position battles..INPUT

[b]BISD:[/b]                                                                                  [b]Mid County[/b] 
QB's- Green, Mitchell,Reyes                                                        Doty-Singelton-Forney                                          Tie, 
RB's Heard,Johnson                                                                  Holmes, Bertrand                                                  Tie
WR's Ozen and Brooks Plus Ogeltree,Brazier and Cross from Central    P.A.M and P.N.G and sonnier from Nederland              B.I.S.D
O-line: Brooks and Lazard from Central                                          P.N.G and Memorial                                              Mid-County
D-line Central and Brooks Dline                                                    P.N.G and Memorial                                              Tie both of thoes lines will be good
LB's: Brooks and Murray from Ozen                                                Memorial and P.N.G                                              Mid-County
DB's:Centrals CB's and Brooks Safteys                                            Memorial                                                            B.I.S.D

Out Put: A Very good game, that may come down to some trick plays and penaltys
[/quote]Really good breakdown.  I'll give it a whirl...

QB's - BISD.  Don't get it twisted, PN-G's Doty and Memorial's Singleton are monsters but Forney may have been the weak link where you have Brook's Reyes, Ozen's Green, and Central's Mitchell who all are great

RB's - MC-PAISD...  PN-G's Bertrand and Memorial's Stable of RB's featuring Holmes and co.  'nuff said

WR's - Toss up, folks!  You cannot go wrong with BISD's Blackmon and Nelson from Ozen, Ogletree from Central, and Cunnigan, Bengleton, and Malone from WB.  At the same time, Jalali(sp) and Nelson (there is another good reciever in Port Neches, but I can't remember his name.  Memorial  have Wesley who is a 3 year starter and Nederland had Salenga who I believe was also a 3 year starter.  I may have to give the edge to MC/PA here

O-Line - PA/MC no doubt.  Both Memorial and PN-G had unstoppable running games and didn't allow a lot of sacks.  Nederland did good out the wildcat.

D-Line I will have to go with BISD.  West Brook had an awesome line.  Add in Alfred from Central, and you have some mean charactors up front.  PA only have Sloan who is a beast.

Linebackers - BISD.  WB had Collin Garrett.  'nuff said

Secondary - MC - PA.  Sorry, MC.  PA is keeping yall above water on this one!

FG/kicking - BISD.  Serviando (sp) from Central did a stellar job with extra point attempts, FG's and touchbacks on kickoffs.

Coaching - MC/PA.  Sorry, PA, MC is keeping yall afloat on this one.

Swagger - BISD.  Even though Last year's Memorial team was full of swagger, they can't hold a candle to BISD's as a whole.

Lets review...

BISD - 5
MC/PAISD - 5

We have a tie, folks! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder