High Island vs. Big Sandy Game Thread/Big Sandy wins/High Island wins/Comments

I heard they pitched there number 3 4 5 pitchers and they walked like 16 batters---He said High Island had 4 hits and B.S had 9---Not taking anything from H.I but a friend of mine was at the game and said B.S played terrible ---they were letting balls drop in front of them in the outfield, and infield was making mistakes---But i say no  excuse H.I come out with a Win...

[quote name="SuP LiL HeMi HEyRoo 69" post="987610" timestamp="1300942104"]
well ur friends an ediot because the pitcher who threw against evedale was the 2nd pitcher against HI and they mad him look like a whimp dont be mad because HI is finally coming around 8)
[/quote]
HI still wont make playoffs

[[/quote]  
The  player that  started agaist evadale was the shortstop #11(that did not pitch against H.I) and the other pitcher that did not pitch against H.I there #2 pitcher is there catcher..(the pitcher that came in 2nd against evadale was the 3rd pitcher against H.I---H.I got the win thats all that matters, good luck to both teams---

it will be a very good game with HI and SP sorry about my spelling error lol ???
was typing fast and wasnt paying attention lol (Brain fart) and i dont go to HI
and i would also like to say big sandy is very talented and should keep there heads up and get back in the top three ;D ;D
And Big sandys head coach is very agressive wen they are losing

Big Sandy [b]was not prepared[/b] for this game. When the first pitcher got into trouble they should've put their number one in, instead of the other 3 pitchers.  You cant expect to win a game with [u][b]15 walks[/b][/u]. BS will definately come more focused to their next meeting with HI and come out with a win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics