Nick Christopher Of Cathedral Signs With

I bet he wants to go pro know....if Jim Gillagen doesnt screw him over like so many other people....WATCH OUT....... :shock:

I know if I had a son of the appropriate age I would definately send him to Coach Gilligan. He has a proven record of developing pitchers and sending them to the next level! He is regarded as one of the best pitching coaches in the country. Lamar also does a tremendous job of recruiting local talent. Congratulations Nick.

hey man..uhh...ever here of a guy named Bo Worthom???? hes from PNG...all state catcher....went to Lamar...and what did old Jim boy do???? Bring in a guy from New York...Bo Worthom would have went PRO!!! So maybe you need to rethink what u say!!!

:P

You base your arguement of of one guy? What about local talents like Bruce Aven, Eric Cammack, Randy Williams, Brian Sanches among others that have gone Pro under Gilligan. By the way, maybe just maybe the kid from New York was better than Wortham! Gilligan and his staff do a tremendous job.

hey man..uhh...ever here of a guy named Bo Worthom???? hes from PNG...all state catcher....went to Lamar...and what did old Jim boy do???? Bring in a guy from New York...Bo Worthom would have went PRO!!! So maybe you need to rethink what u say!!!

:P

By the way, you may need to do some research before you hammer Gilligan on the Wortham situation. Bo Wortham was academically inelegible to go to Lamar. He then had to go to Seminole and blew out his elbow and never fully recovered. Gilligan, being the bad guy you portray him as, gives the kid a second chance and gives him a scholarship. His injury prevented him from playing. Gilligan gave him an opportunity. Maybe YOU need to rethink what you say!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder