*SILSBEE vs. WOODVILLE Updates*/ SILSBEE WINS 12-0 (5)

[table][tr][td][/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]1  [/td][td] [center][b]2  [/td][td] [center][b]3  [/td][td] [center][b]4  [/td][td] [center][b]5  [/td][td] [center][b]6  [/td][td] [center][b]7  [/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]R  [/td][td] [center][b]H  [/td][td] [center][b]E  [/td][/tr]              
[tr][td]Silsbee[/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]1  [/td][td] [center][b]2  [/td][td] [center][b]6  [/td][td] [center][b]3  [/td][td] [center][b]  [/td][td] [center][b]  [/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]12  [/td][td] [center][b]8  [/td][td] [center][b]4  [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Woodville[/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]  [/td][td] [center][b]  [/td][td] [center][b]  [/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]4  [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]1  [/td][td] [center][b]2  [/td][td] [center][b]3  [/td][td] [center][b]4  [/td][td] [center][b]5  [/td][td] [center][b]6  [/td][td] [center][b]7  [/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]R  [/td][td] [center][b]H  [/td][td] [center][b]E  [/td][/tr]              
[tr][td]Silsbee[/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]1  [/td][td] [center][b]2  [/td][td] [center][b]6  [/td][td] [center][b]3  [/td][td] [center][b]x  [/td][td] [center][b]x  [/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]12  [/td][td] [center][b]8  [/td][td] [center][b]4  [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Woodville[/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]x  [/td][td] [center][b]x [/td][td]   [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]0  [/td][td] [center][b]4  [/td][/tr][/table]

Sure look forward to seeing the Tigers actually get challenged because they have a very talented team. No disrespect to Buna, Chester, Woodville, Hardin, and Kountze but that's not exactly the kind of schedule that will prepare them for an always tough district race. Gonna be fun when that stable of good pitching gets to show what they can really do in the very near future. Looking forward to seeing some great pitchers duels.

[quote name="jeffcoat" post="975299" timestamp="1299087485"]
I thought I heard that they play Carthage next week in Jasper.
[/quote]

They do. Silsbee will play Bmt. Kelly Thursday in the Orangefield tourney, Tyler All Saints Friday (OF tourn.) and Lumberton Saturday (OF tourn.) Silsbee will play Carthage Monday in Jasper followed by Lumberton the next day in Silsbee.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="975314" timestamp="1299088945"]
[quote author=jeffcoat link=topic=81060.msg975299#msg975299 date=1299087485]
[/quote]

They do. Silsbee will play Bmt. Kelly Thursday in the Orangefield tourney, Tyler All Saints Friday (OF tourn.) and Lumberton Saturday (OF tourn.) Silsbee will play Carthage Monday in Jasper followed by Lumberton the next day in Silsbee.
[/quote]

:o :o :o nice lineup of teams.......

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="975314" timestamp="1299088945"]
[quote author=jeffcoat link=topic=81060.msg975299#msg975299 date=1299087485]
[/quote]

[/quote]

And then Silsbee gets a one day break and heads out to the Jasper Tourney. Livingston Thurs, Huntsville Fri, then Vidor and Jasper Sat in a double hitter. Thats nine games in ten days, them arms will be wore out. Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="Rake1" post="975289" timestamp="1299086512"]
Sure look forward to seeing the Tigers actually get challenged because they have a very talented team. No disrespect to Buna, Chester, Woodville, Hardin, and Kountze but that's not exactly the kind of schedule that will prepare them for an always tough district race. Gonna be fun when that stable of good pitching gets to show what they can really do in the very near future. Looking forward to seeing some great pitchers duels.
[/quote]

Silsbee is a good team.  Make no mistake about it.  They will be tested soon.  Kelly will throw either Warner or Steinhagen and Lumberton has Bell, Townsend, Stanley and a host of others.  Would love to see Jenkins or Scoggins vs. Warner in the Kelly game.  Then either Brown or Jenkins vs. Bell or Townsend in the Lumberton game.  Good baseball there.

Going out on a limb here, but I see Silsbee vs. Bridge City for 21-3A title.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83