Kelby Shandy Kerby

whsalum

My hat goes off to this young man.After a severe injury to his knee last summer I didn't think he would come back at all this year.I had the opportunity to watch the young man play last night in Warren.While he is still not 100% he probably has more heart than any kid I have ever watched play the game.He played in every aspect of the game and begged to get in when he wasn't playing.The younger guys from Anahuac could learn a lot from this guy.Good luck with the rest of the rehab and your playing days at the next level.

i had opportunity to play against this guy during my high school career at hf, and i must say he is an all around athlete. he's one of those guys that when he picks up a ball, he's good at that sport. football, (i guess he plays/ed basketball?), baseball, track, you name it, he is good at it. he is a good guy and he is a class act. not once did I (notice i said i, i dont speak for everyone), hear any kind of trash talk come from him, he was there to play the game, and he did and he is good at it. as previously stated by others, hope his injury gets better and he is able to go somewhere and play something, because he would be a good addition to any school's sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder