James Trabing

Guest SexyTigger

Guest SexyTigger
This topic is to discuss James Trabing sightings. So if you are ever blessed to see him play, then comment on how spectacular it was :D Also we can discuss his stats and outstanding plays. Lets expand his legend so that he will forever be a part of southeast texas soccer for years to come!!!

Guest TigerSoccerFan3
I've only heard of the epic soccer skills of the one, the only, James Trabing, until today ;) ! I had the privledge of walking by the soccer boys' practice field and saw THE James Trabing in action  ;D ! His inspiring defense skills and ability to keep up his team's morale is definitely admirable!  :)

This impressive display of skill and his excellent team spirit has motivated me to attend the next boys' soccer game, rain or shine, heat or cold!  :D

#3 for MVP!! I am now a definite James Trabing fan and believer!  :o

Guest yourmom1239
   I had the priveledge of walking by James Trabing before a soccer game. He was pumping his fists in the air and cheering about how his team was so ready for their upcoming soccer game that night. It not only raised my spirits, but the spirits of his teammates and others around him!
   I decided to attend the Silsbee Soccer game that night and had the blessing of seeing Jame's amazing skills! It seemed that every time I looked up to see James, I saw nothing but the back of his jersey! That's right, he was sprinting! Though tired by the end of the game, I not once saw Jame's performance falter at all throughout the game! He should much stamina and dedication! Even when his other teammates scored, he was the first to let out a cheer for them! This, everyone, shows alot of leadership and sportsmanship! That is something, though rare, that everyone looks for in a great leader, soccer player, and all around person!
  James, throughout the Soccer season this year can be spotted training, and running to better himself in the game! As he runs by, he does not show one ounce of fear or weariness. As he runs, it is nearly a scene from Rocky and awe inspiring to everyone that glances upon it!
  If I were any other player, I would train hard, and even harder before I faced James on the Soccer feild!

#3 for MVP!!!!!!

Well during Silsbee's game against Jasper last friday I saw James do the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a high school soccer match. As you all should know, James playes defense, and is a brick wall. Well at one point in the game one of the Jasper players hit a through ball past our defense to a player who was in full sprint. By the time any of the Silsbee team knew what had just happened the Jasper player was a good 20 yards behind our defense. James Trabing saw this and started running towards the goal. However, James was at an angle so that he was closer to our goal than to the actual Jasper player. So James started sprinting towards the goal to see if he could block the shot. Then, out of nowhere the Jasper player hit a rocket right for the left upper 90 of the goal. James then knew there was only one way he could block the shot. So as James was running towards the goal at full sprint he jumped into the air and did the most beautiful bycicle kick, and made solid contact with the ball that was about to g into the goal. Also, the ball that James biked went directly to a Silsbee player on the other half of the feild who was completely open and scored. This has to be the most amazing save and assist in high school soccer history. I am truely blessed that I got to witness it.

I have not seen James play soccer. So I can only go by what is typed on here. And some of it is on the edge of insanity. What I have seen him do is give some of his spare time to coach a group of 5th and 6th graders in basketball on Thurs. and Sat. He has been my sons coach for 4 or 5 years. And if he is as passionate about soccer as he is his basketball team, then he shouldn't be to bad at soccer. But I do believe this thread is going a little overboard.

[quote name="STiger85" post="958328" timestamp="1296528688"]
I have not seen James play soccer. So I can only go by what is typed on here. And some of it is on the edge of insanity. What I have seen him do is give some of his spare time to coach a group of 5th and 6th graders in basketball on Thurs. and Sat. He has been my sons coach for 4 or 5 years. And if he is as passionate about soccer as he is his basketball team, then he shouldn't be to bad at soccer. But I do believe this thread is going a little overboard.
[/quote]

a relevant James Trabing post. 

Guest SexyTigger
[quote name="Tosh.1" post="958099" timestamp="1296504649"]
Well during Silsbee's game against Jasper last friday I saw James do the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a high school soccer match. As you all should know, James playes defense, and is a brick wall. Well at one point in the game one of the Jasper players hit a through ball past our defense to a player who was in full sprint. By the time any of the Silsbee team knew what had just happened the Jasper player was a good 20 yards behind our defense. James Trabing saw this and started running towards the goal. However, James was at an angle so that he was closer to our goal than to the actual Jasper player. So James started sprinting towards the goal to see if he could block the shot. Then, out of nowhere the Jasper player hit a rocket right for the left upper 90 of the goal. James then knew there was only one way he could block the shot. So as James was running towards the goal at full sprint he jumped into the air and did the most beautiful bycicle kick, and made solid contact with the ball that was about to g into the goal. Also, the ball that James biked went directly to a Silsbee player on the other half of the feild who was completely open and scored. This has to be the most amazing save and assist in high school soccer history. I am truely blessed that I got to witness it.
[/quote]
a relevant James Trabing post.

[quote name="SexyTigger" post="958358" timestamp="1296530876"]
[quote author=Tosh.1 link=topic=79548.msg958099#msg958099 date=1296504649]
[/quote]
a [s]relevant[/s] ridiculous James Trabing post.
[/quote]

[quote name="bullets13" post="958391" timestamp="1296533479"]
[quote author=SexyTigger link=topic=79548.msg958358#msg958358 date=1296530876]
[quote author=Tosh.1 link=topic=79548.msg958099#msg958099 date=1296504649]
[/quote]
a [s]relevant[/s] ridiculous James Trabing post.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Haha!! These posts keep me entertained!

Guest yourmom1239
The only people that should, and have any reason to, post onto this thread are those who have witnessed the genius that is James Trabing on the Soccer Feild. Please, keep your jealousy to yourselves. Besides, if you havent seen it, your opinion really doesnt matter anyhow. Maybe you, those who are James Trabing nonbelievers, should load up and come to Tiger Stadium this Friday and get a real opinion and watch some REAL soccer playing!

#3 for MVP!

[quote name="yourmom1239" post="958479" timestamp="1296568890"]
The only people that should, and have any reason to, post onto this thread are those who have witnessed the genius that is James Trabing on the Soccer Feild. Please, keep your jealousy to yourselves. Besides, if you havent seen it, your opinion really doesnt matter anyhow. Maybe you, those who are James Trabing nonbelievers, should load up and come to Tiger Stadium this Friday and get a real opinion and watch some REAL soccer playing!

#3 for MVP!
[/quote]

Preach It Sister, Preach it!

Guest yourmom1239
[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="959083" timestamp="1296607613"]
Many of the posts on this thread are exactly the type of things I have been talking about
[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY someone didnt read my earlier post. if you dont appreciate it, you dont have to rant about it.

[quote name="yourmom1239" post="959936" timestamp="1296674734"]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=79548.msg959083#msg959083 date=1296607613]
Many of the posts on this thread are exactly the type of things I have been talking about
[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY someone didnt read my earlier post. if you dont appreciate it, you dont have to rant about it.
[/quote]

I said MANY, not ALL.. You're post was extremely relevant, and worthwhile of reading.. However some of the others are not at all relevant or serious whatsoever..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin