Best Goalie???

[quote name="mike1437" post="958078" timestamp="1296503692"]
Kade Smith has had a great year so far.  Where is Micah Murdock from?  And I have not seen Cesar Galvan in the goal, only the backup.
[/quote]
Cesar is a freshman he has been playing goalie all his life but not very good on grades he will be playing in the district games

[quote name="big_pimpin" post="958722" timestamp="1296582471"]
[quote author=mike1437 link=topic=79468.msg958078#msg958078 date=1296503692]
Kade Smith has had a great year so far.  Where is Micah Murdock from?  And I have not seen Cesar Galvan in the goal, only the backup.
[/quote]
Cesar is a freshman he has been playing goalie all his life but not very good on grades he will be playing in the district games
[/quote]

Ok then I will see him when Silsbee plays Jasper. Will he be in this Friday?

[quote name="mike1437" post="958755" timestamp="1296585565"]
[quote author=big_pimpin link=topic=79468.msg958722#msg958722 date=1296582471]
[quote author=mike1437 link=topic=79468.msg958078#msg958078 date=1296503692]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ok then I will see him when Silsbee plays Jasper. Will he be in this Friday?
[/quote]
no he failed the report card so he has to wait till the next 6 weeks comes up

• 2 weeks later...
honestly? your picking someone from silsbee as the #1 keeper? are you joking? thats an incredibly weak district to begin with, once he keeps teams like PN-G, Nederland, Central, or Vidor scoreless then you can talk about how good he is. He let in 4 Goals agianst Lumberton alone, if it hadnt been the fact that lumberton is basically a bunch of jarhead football player who never play the ball only the person, his team mates wouldnt have been able to put up 5 goals and save his butt.... Murdock by far is the best in the area.

[quote name="NJ_Long_Island_Iced_Tea" post="969476" timestamp="1298305950"]
honestly? your picking someone from silsbee as the #1 keeper? are you joking? thats an incredibly weak district to begin with, once he keeps teams like PN-G, Nederland, Central, or Vidor scoreless then you can talk about how good he is. He let in 4 Goals agianst Lumberton alone, if it hadnt been the fact that lumberton is basically a bunch of jarhead football player who never play the ball only the person, his team mates wouldnt have been able to put up 5 goals and save his butt.... Murdock by far is the best in the area.
[/quote]
Hey, I can obviously tell from this post that you are a poser soccer fan. Anyone that thinks that the amount of goals let in is strictly related to the goalie is ignorant. Some goals there is just nothing that a goalie can do about. Besides, the three goals he let in at Lumberton were all penalty kicks. Your Murdock could not block a pk if he just guessed the wrong direction, no one could.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin