Hardin County Havoc t-shirts!!!!!

Lazeek

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So since leaving Silsbee, you've graduated from A&M, have attended well over 40 or 50 Texas Longhorn football games (establishing high level contacts inside of Bellmont Hall), several Super Bowls, World Series, and Final Fours and have become a golf pro rubbing elbows with the well-heeled at Champions. Have worked at KFDM, ran an auto dealership, worked for Adidas and now you are climbing the corporate ladder at AT&T. Accomplishing all of this while also living in Miami for 6 of the 12 years you have been gone from the humble burg of Silsbee. Very impressive. Now remind us, why have you not paid AAW his thousand dollars and why haven't you firmed up this golfing bet that I've grown tired of reading about? Because money is evidently not the issue.  ::) ::) ::) Second answer this, why does a graduate of Texas A&M University have such a hard time spelling rudimentary words?

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="956155" timestamp="1296181729"]
So since leaving Silsbee, you've graduated from A&M, have attended well over 40 or 50 Texas Longhorn football games (establishing high level contacts inside of Bellmont Hall), several Super Bowls, World Series, and Final Fours and have become a golf pro rubbing elbows with the well-heeled at Champions. Have worked at KFDM, ran an auto dealership, worked for Adidas and now you are climbing the corporate ladder at AT&T. Accomplishing all of this while also living in Miami for 6 of the 12 years you have been gone from the humble burg of Silsbee. Very impressive. Now remind us, why have you not paid AAW his thousand dollars and why haven't you firmed up this golfing bet that I've grown tired of reading about? Because money is evidently not the issue.  ::) ::) ::) Second answer this, why does a graduate of Texas A&M University have such a hard time spelling rudimentary words?

[/quote]
;D ;D

BS, one of the best quotes that I have ever heard..........."THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE"!!!!!!

You might work for AT&T, but as a cell phone salesman!!!!  I checked with corporate today and never heard of you, and yes I know someone with AT&T, but no name dropping here!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="956202" timestamp="1296187474"]
[quote author=SHSTIGER link=topic=79322.msg956155#msg956155 date=1296181729]

[/quote]
;D ;D

BS, one of the best quotes that I have ever heard..........."THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE"!!!!!!

You might work for AT&T, but as a cell phone salesman!!!!  I checked with corporate today and never heard of you, and yes I know someone with AT&T, but no name dropping here!!!

[/quote]
Lezeek, First, I don't sell cell phones. Second, there is no AT&T office like mine in Beaumont anymore. They shut down and moved everyone to Houston and Dallas 4yrs ago when SBC/AT&T merged. Third,  yea not sure who you spoke with at AT&T but my office alone has 200 plus people. My team is spread over San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and Houston. There is no Advertising division for SETX anymore. I come to Beaumont for work maybe twice a year. Next time you talk to a AT&T person who isn't installing your Uverse, ask them to look in their computer for me. I'm there!  Fourth, SHSTiger, I type from my crapberry while you log on your computer. Sure I may misspell a word or two here and there. Sue me! What do you do for a living brother? Oh yea if you called corporate where did you call? The cell phone store in Parkdale? Im willing to bet my live you have no clue where "corporate" is. Hell I've only been there once and it's not in Texas.

For those person who said "he's never been to 40-50 longhorn games", I will up load pictures with the entire 2005 team from the Rose bowl games vs Michigan and USC. If you want me to go one more step, I have pictures with VY, Ronnie Lott, Marcus Allen, Reggie Bush, Troy Polamalu, Earl Campbell, Benson, Ricky Williams, Derrick Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Chad Henne, Charles Woodson, Snoop Dog, Desmond Howard, Lee Corso, and Lloyd Carr from each of those 2 Rose Bowls.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="956055" timestamp="1296170583"]
[quote author=SHSTIGER link=topic=79322.msg956054#msg956054 date=1296170190]
So was the job at AT&T a recent change? In the fall, iirc, you stated that you worked for Adidas.
[/quote]

I remember that too. I also remember SANTA saying he was a sales rep for some meat company.
[/quote] Who dude? Hillshire Farms? What are you talking about?

BTW SANTA, explain this:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=75617.msg898561#msg898561

You stated to a WOS fan that you PLAYED for Silsbee basketball team from 96-98.

Care to comment on that?

I am quite sure there are more of these type comments from you that we could pick from. BTW, have you lived in different parts of Houston within the last few months? ;)

Piece of advise, you need to be more careful of what you post here on the site, it could come back to haunt you. ;D

Oohhhh ok! Sell out of those shirts Tuesday guys. Im sure they will be a big hit with all the fans. When I was at Silsbee we sold cookie dough and washed windows for operation graduation. Aggie, your right. Since you don't live our I guys you know it all. NW is considered Cypress by most dude.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="956247" timestamp="1296219102"]
Oohhhh ok! Sell out of those shirts Tuesday guys. Im sure they will be a big hit with all the fans. When I was at Silsbee we sold cookie dough and washed windows for operation graduation. Aggie, your right. Since you don't live our I guys you know it all. NW is considered Cypress by most dude.
[/quote]

BS, I have lived in the Greater Houston area for 20 years now.  8 years of that time I have lived in Katy (ya know that community just south of Cypress?).  That means that I have heard literally thousands of news broadcasts, weather reports, and more importantly, traffic reports and I have NEVER heard Northwest Houston and Cypress used synonymously.  And if you tell someone from Cypress that they live in Northwest Houston, they will give you an icy stare and speak to you in a terse voice.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="956224" timestamp="1296191413"]
BTW SANTA, explain this:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=75617.msg898561#msg898561

You stated to a WOS fan that you PLAYED for Silsbee basketball team from 96-98.

Care to comment on that?

I am quite sure there are more of these type comments from you that we could pick from. BTW, have you lived in different parts of Houston within the last few months? ;)

Piece of advise, you need to be more careful of what you post here on the site, it could come back to haunt you. ;D
[/quote]

BUSTED!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="956451" timestamp="1296236603"]
I don't! You guys know what happens when Bad Santa gets started. I make the worst come out of all of you. I have a topic I will drop that will help Aggie get the numbers he needs. Let party boys!
[/quote]
::) ::) ::)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="956451" timestamp="1296236603"]
I don't! You guys know what happens when Bad Santa gets started. I make the worst come out of all of you. I have a topic I will drop that will help Aggie get the numbers he needs. Let party boys!
[/quote]

can't wait for this!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami