Hardin County Havoc t-shirts!!!!!

Lazeek

For those Hawk and Tiger fans will be sold at the HJ/Silsbee game Tuesday night.............

Hawk fans shirts will say HAWK FAN on the back...........and
Tiger fan shirts will say TIGER FAN on the back!!!!!!

$15 each!!!

Shirts will have same logo on the front of both shirts!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="955549" timestamp="1296103823"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=79322.msg955545#msg955545 date=1296103505]
I already got mine...... ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

What color would these shirts be?

Is the Silsbee shirts maroon and white?
[/quote] Who get the money.

Lazeek, thanks for posting about the Havoc T-Shirts.
Operation Graduation program from Silsbee approched OpGrad group from HJ to see if we were interested in joint fund raiser.
All proceeds support the OpGrad programs for both schools.
Both programs can use all the support we can get.

[quote name="Hawks11" post="955647" timestamp="1296137338"]
Lazeek, thanks for posting about the Havoc T-Shirts.
Operation Graduation program from Silsbee approched OpGrad group from HJ to see if we were interested in joint fund raiser.
All proceeds support the OpGrad programs for both schools.
Both programs can use all the support we can get.

[/quote]

Anything I can do to support the Hawks.......and I guess the Tigers as well!!! :D :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="955556" timestamp="1296104516"]
All shirts are ash grey..........with the logo wording being in black, a hawk head, tiger head and some blue and maroon!!!
[/quote]I am really shocked that finally some humbleness is coming out in HJ land.  I thought the shirts would be ALL blue and red (HJ colors?) and you would still "hawk" the shirts to Silsbee fans for $15 ::)

[quote name="sleepy" post="955780" timestamp="1296148931"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=79322.msg955695#msg955695 date=1296141030]
Thought about making some for the HJ/HF game but figured that there would not be much demand!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

I guess you could use the word havoc in a shirt for that game too!!!
[/quote]
You mean like, Bart Simpson saying, "[b][i]Don't [u]HAVOC [/u]Cow, Man, Beat them Longhorns![/i][/b]".

Yeah, that could work!

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="955782" timestamp="1296149083"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=79322.msg955780#msg955780 date=1296148931]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=79322.msg955695#msg955695 date=1296141030]
Thought about making some for the HJ/HF game but figured that there would not be much demand!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

I guess you could use the word havoc in a shirt for that game too!!!
[/quote]
You mean like, Bart Simpson saying, "[b][i]Don't [u]HAVOC [/u]Cow, Man, Beat them Longhorns![/i][/b]".

Yeah, that could work!
[/quote]

That isn't exactly what I was thinking but that was freaking hilarious!!!!!!!

Sleepy I don't plan on buying because I won't be at the game. Try getting school colors next time. Maybe those will sell better. Fruit of the Loom grey shirts with iron on logos was so 1993. What, you get those 3 in a pack for 9.99 at Walmart? Yes I'm going off just because you spoke out of line. Why not spray paint.a logo on the shirt they already have on for 6 bucks. Duuurrrrrr! Was Walmart sold out of grey tank tops?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955874" timestamp="1296157660"]
Sleepy I don't plan on buying because I won't be at the game. Try getting school colors next time. Maybe those will sell better. Fruit of the Loom grey shirts with iron on logos was so 1993. What, you get those 3 in a pack for 9.99 at Walmart? Yes I'm going off just because you spoke out of line. Why not spray paint.a logo on the shirt they already have on for 6 bucks. Duuurrrrrr! Was Walmart sold out of grey tank tops?
[/quote]

Ewwww...........touchy are we?  That was way too  easy to get under your skin!!!
I am not the one making the shirts.  However, I will support the school and buy one.  Can't take a joke clearly!!!  Funny stuff!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955874" timestamp="1296157660"]
[/quote]

It is for Operation Graduation for both schools. I see $15 dollars going to a good cause, not to buy a T-shirt. To me, the shirt is secondary.

BTW, the shirts are of better quality than the Hanes 3 in-a pack T's at WalMart. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="955884" timestamp="1296158115"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79322.msg955874#msg955874 date=1296157660]
[/quote]

It is for Operation Graduation for both schools. I see $15 dollars going to a good cause, not to buy a T-shirt. To me, the shirt is secondary.

BTW, the shirts are of better quality than the Hanes 3 in-a pack T's at WalMart. ;)
[/quote]

Can't wait to hear BADSANTA crawfish out of this one!!!!!  I just figured him being the Philanthropic man he is $15 for a tshirt to support a school wouldn't be a big deal.  No harm meant ;)

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="955894" timestamp="1296158709"]
I support operation graduation more than you know sleepy. No harm meant. Badsanta loves the graduates! Nice fund raiser. I thought sleepy was selling out the trunk of his car.
[/quote]

Then why were you so quick to criticize the fund raiser? Your first response to this topic was being appalled at the price of the shirts, $15. Then you start in on the quality of the shirts.

You know, I am starting to wonder if some folks were right about you being bipolar.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476