West Orange-Stark vs. Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/WO-S wins/Comments

WOSgrad

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="954655" timestamp="1296009170"]
HF coach seems to be clueless!
[/quote]How about stupid!! Wos press is killing them when lil dove is out. Seems like you would keep him in if he's not tired and doing well. Their team is awful when 12 and 3 and 15 enters the game.

[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="954813" timestamp="1296016504"]
So can I assume that the HF coaches coached as if they were in Little Dribblers and that is what kept the horns from handling WO-S? ;)
[/quote]

absolutely.  didn't you hear?  HF would handle anyone in the district if they weren't coached like that ;)

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="954789" timestamp="1296014814"]
how did little dove do?
[/quote]Lil Dove handled his business. Just don't understand why H.F don't make adjustments to help the fresh out when  being pressed. They all just run down court. Wos press was the difference in the game. Hj by 40+ because of H.F subs ability to handle the press

#35 for H.F is a player. Kid brings energy, hustle, and passion to the game more than any other player on H.F roster. He's definitely instant offense and defense. HE should be a starter, but if the coach brings him off the bench, he should be the first sub in. I would say for #44 or #13. Really #30 and #35 should start or be the first players off the bench for #13 and #44. This guy has the longest and most athletic team in the district, hands down. But he subs so quick with the wrong guys and instantly becomes the smallest, shortest, and less talented team in the State. I think he's the worse coach in the district, and this area considering the talent he has. On my life!!

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="954789" timestamp="1296014814"]
how did little dove do?
[/quote]My assessment of little Dove is he did not finish well..playing for the foul. One should always finish with the and one! Lil Dove's game is to run....our problem tonight pwas multi-faceted...head of team and players...yes including my son.  Lil Dove had 7pts , made some good passes and defense was a lil  better...was not in foul trouble! The SYSTEM is far different from 9 th grade... 4-5 games ago...he'll get there! Geoffrey aka Frenchie...has really been working hard.WOS had multiple guys hitting threes and short jumpers. So WILDCATTER- aka "Dusty the hater"..there's your assessment...I know you were looking for a catastrophic assessment if try hard enough..you may get it!

At the risk of incurring the wrath of of the various hate/fan clubs that seem to exist in H-F, as a WO-S graduate I find the tact that this thread has taken as a bit disrespectful toward the victorious Mustangs.  It makes it sound like a 23 point victory (in which at times late in the game the lead was 30) can be attributed solely at the alleged missteps of Coach Richards.  I would like to set out an alternative theory that I know may be dismissed as implausible...that not only was Coach Wilkins the better coach but that the Mustangs were the better team.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="954850" timestamp="1296019002"]
Funny, he was getting praised for how well a job he did against Silsbee.

I have seen HF play 6 games this year. Coach Richards is far from being the worst coach in the area.

hitchpin, you are right and we are nipping it in the bud.
[/quote]wow...and ya'll think I am hard on the coach? REALLY? But  I will reread last weeks post and see how much praise was given. I don't recall any directly citing him. I made note..b/c I thought he would have gotten more given the score. I am done with my assessments of the coach and the team....let the chips fall where they may...I am soooo ready for summer ball!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="954869" timestamp="1296020036"]
At the risk of incurring the wrath of of the various hate/fan clubs that seem to exist in H-F, as a WO-S graduate I find the tact that this thread has taken as a bit disrespectful toward the victorious Mustangs.  It makes it sound like a 23 point victory (in which at times late in the game the lead was 30) can be attributed solely at the alleged missteps of Coach Richards.  I would like to set out an alternative theory that I know may be dismissed as implausible...that not only was Coach Wilkins the better coach but that the Mustangs were the better team.
[/quote] :D ;)

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="954869" timestamp="1296020036"]
[/quote]Okay squeaky wheel...here's YOUR oil! WOS played a great game and tonight you were the better team. Your coach is feisty and passionate  for sure. He had some swagger! Now advance a lil further and lets see if you need anymore oil: ) Your welcome!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami