Metro-mess (metroplex) goes 0-fer today!

The only team that could bring it home for DFW was Aledo.  That Johnathan Gray is a beast.  I was really happy to see Pearland get the title.  They have really played great this year.  Beating Katy was huge for them.  Only one thing about Pearland winning is we probably won't have no one finish in the top ten in the national rankings.

[quote name="texaggies07" post="936430" timestamp="1292813398"]
The only team that could bring it home for DFW was Aledo.  That Johnathan Gray is a beast.  I was really happy to see Pearland get the title.  They have really played great this year.  Beating Katy was huge for them.  Only one thing about Pearland winning is we probably won't have no one finish in the top ten in the national rankings.
[/quote]id put Aledo in my top 5

[quote name="Scooter!" post="936433" timestamp="1292813525"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=77785.msg936430#msg936430 date=1292813398]
[/quote]

You would have too.  Especially with what they did in the second half of the game.  To hold that group to one touchdown in the second half.  That was very impressive.  I really thought Guyer was gonna get Cibolo,  but Malcolm Brown is a beast also.  I know being balanced is important, but having a great running game is more important.  Being able to control the game is important. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="936437" timestamp="1292813998"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=77785.msg936433#msg936433 date=1292813525]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=77785.msg936430#msg936430 date=1292813398]
[/quote]

You would have too.  Especially with what they did in the second half of the game.  To hold that group to one touchdown in the second half.  That was very impressive.  I really thought Guyer was gonna get Cibolo,  but Malcolm Brown is a beast also.  I know being balanced is important, but having a great running game is more important.  Being able to control the game is important. 
[/quote]yep!

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="936825" timestamp="1292898035"]
I don't think anybody said it was a bad year for dfw. They were talking about how the dfw area choked. I guess the teams from that area just can't handle the pressure of a championship game. Lol
[/quote]winner

IDK, it's not exactly like Guyer and Trinity got blown out, yeah they got beat but both games were decided in the last seconds.  No bias, I picked all five games Fri and Sat correctly.  I hope M. Brown is much better that I saw Sat cause I kind'a like UT.  I think it was cool that Denton ISD had two schools playing for the SC.  I think HS football is the best sports entertainment in the country and you get the most bang for the buck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder