Lufkin Hudson @ HJ Predictions

UncleDrew

No look, you think Huntington can beat Hudson this year.  If you dont want to post on here PM me.  I think they have a good chance of splitting.  Each gets a W at their place.  Do you know what Center has?  Havent heard anything out of them this year.  I know they are picked to win district but that was more than likely due to them winning it last year. 
I  hope Huntington can get one of the 3 spots, I think they have a shot.  I think Central is going to surprise some people in district. This year and in the coming years. 

[quote name="meadowlark" post="933734" timestamp="1292442576"]
Haven't seen HJ this year but watched Hudson last night vs Henderson.  Hudson not as strong as years past, depends heavily on one player, Davis. Take HJ in an easy win.
[/quote]

HJ will have very few "easy wins" this year.  I would further bet that there will be nothing easy about the Hudson game.

[quote name="meadowlark" post="933734" timestamp="1292442576"]
Haven't seen HJ this year but watched Hudson last night vs Henderson.  Hudson not as strong as years past, depends heavily on one player, Davis. Take HJ in an easy win.
[/quote]Did Henderson have their fb players?

Actually it was double overtime in the Henderson win over Hudson.  Hudson pressed Henderson successfully and that was the only way they were able to stay in the game. It was interesting to watch the score change everytime the Davis kid came out....Hudson is at best marginal without him in the game.

It seemed that Henderson had a full team, unlike the Diboll game in which they struggled to have enough players.

[quote name="stevenash" post="934987" timestamp="1292622571"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=77537.msg934897#msg934897 date=1292614786]
I hope HJ wins tonight.. ;D
[/quote]

Nah, they don't have a chance.  Knowledgeable people have declared them to have no chance to do anything this year.
[/quote] ::) ::) ::)

We, the HJ faithful, have decided to give up and have no hope for a successful season.  We want to join the "enlightened" and view ourselves as just not very good.  In our effort to be more enlightened, we will never mention past successess because it is offensive to some of the "enlightened" who have never experienced similar successes.  In fact, since the performance is going to be so bad, I think I will skip all of the remaining games and glean some basketball knowledge from those who obviously know more about the game as well as about the Hawks.  I am struggling a little bit with the concept that someone who has seen one or two games is better equipped to evaluate than someone who has seen 700, but that is why I am not "enlightened".   I certainly am going to make an effort to become that way.  After I saw the Celtics lose to the Cavaliers in their first meeting of the season, I failed to have the knowledge and wisdom(enlightenment) to declare the Celtics as not very good or not as good as last yearand will not do well in the playoffs.   I also failed to "declare" that the Tennessee Volunteers, after losing to powerful Oakland University, are no good and the #9 national ranking for them is a joke.  They too, should fold their tents for the season and listen to someone like me who says they are no good.  Tennesse has NO CHANCE against Kentucky unless there is some serious home cooking and they will lose early in the playoffs should they get that far.

[quote name="stevenash" post="935126" timestamp="1292629438"]
We, the HJ faithful, have decided to give up and have no hope for a successful season.  We want to join the "enlightened" and view ourselves as just not very good.  In our effort to be more enlightened, we will never mention past successess because it is offensive to some of the "enlightened" who have never experienced similar successes.  In fact, since the performance is going to be so bad, I think I will skip all of the remaining games and glean some basketball knowledge from those who obviously know more about the game as well as about the Hawks.  I am struggling a little bit with the concept that someone who has seen one or two games is better equipped to evaluate than someone who has seen 700, but that is why I am not "enlightened".   I certainly am going to make an effort to become that way.  After I saw the Celtics lose to the Cavaliers in their first meeting of the season, I failed to have the knowledge and wisdom(enlightenment) to declare the Celtics as not very good or not as good as last yearand will not do well in the playoffs.   I also failed to "declare" that the Tennessee Volunteers, after losing to powerful Oakland University, are no good and the #9 national ranking for them is a joke.  They too, should fold their tents for the season and listen to someone like me who says they are no good.  Tennesse has NO CHANCE against Kentucky unless there is some serious home cooking and they will lose early in the playoffs should they get that far.
[/quote] ??? So maybe Nash was actually listening to me last night. Finally! :D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="935170" timestamp="1292631233"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=77537.msg935126#msg935126 date=1292629438]
[/quote] ??? So maybe Nash was actually listening to me last night. Finally! :D
[/quote]Absolutely/unequivocally

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder