**POST TUES SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

[quote name="desethion" post="928625" timestamp="1291817281"]
that was one of the most boring games i have ever seen. lumberton coach played stall ball and just didnt want to get blown out type of game plan. i mean it gives them hope and might be brillant on his part. some times you just know that the matchup arent in your favor
[/quote]

Hey, you do what you gotta do.  So far the Lady Raiders have beat Westbrook, lost by 1 to Jasper, and came up with a game plan last night to at least stay in the game.  It will probably be a tough year but they are a young team and have all stepped up and played well together.

thats what i mean. sometimes as a coach you have to know when to manage a game and when to outplay a team. i feel his game plan was great for what could have occured. i dont blame him at all. they leave the game with some confidence and central leaves the game saying we won and didnt have to work  hard to win the game. i am just saying as a fan it was a boring game. i wouldnt have chased you all night playing stall ball. i would have did exactly that just sit back and get the victory

Lumbertons game plan was excellent! They were only down 5 at half. They gave up too many turnovers and missed too many good shot opportunities. This game could have been much closer. My hats off to the Coach and the Lady Raiders! I believe they will surprise some folks this season. Also, the Lady Raider Freshmen and JV won their games in very decisive fashion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder