Hamshire-Fannett at Bridge City Predictions

And what that say about BC.....they suck!!!!!

And yet, your I.Q. is still borderline retard. :cry: It would be nice if every time the Cats won, you could get a little smarter. Intead, it appears just the opposite. I notice you're dodgeing all the posts that are asking what years you played for Kville. You ashamed or what?

Attempting to live your life through Pierce Rhodes is pretty pathetic, balla. Get a life. :)

Hey, balla. When are you going to answer the question "What years did you play for Kville?" You ashamed? You keep ducking the question. Don't be afraid, little man. The truth will set you free! Fact is, you could not get the job done when you were a running back for Kville.

Trying to heal your pain through the performance of Pierce Rhodes is pretty pathetic, don't you think? No matter how good the Cats are, you remain a loser. That has to be hard for you, I know, but see if you can't get over it.

From the posts that I have read from you, I suspect that when you played, Bridge City and Silsbee must have broke it off in you! :lol: That's why you got it bad for those guys, huh?

C'mon balla, what years were you the RB for Kville?

Guest Bridge City Card
HF has not found their offense. They scored on OF mistakes. True they won the game and thats all that counts. BC will win this game 21-7.
I hope it stays that way. :D

GO AWAY MUFFIN NECK!!! THIS IS A HF-BC THREAD. WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DAY ABOUT THIS GAME AND THIS GAME ONLY, THEN SAY IT. OTHERWISE, GO MISPELL YOUR WORDS ELSEWHERE.

O.k. now, I will turn the volume down to talk about this game. If we play the way we did last week, it's game over. We lose. But, I think we fix the turnover epidemic this week and win.

Bridge city will win by 16. If they did not have so many back injuries early in the year and stay healthy they would get second place....and they would have gone to state last year if the quarterback would not got injured:? red injuries mean alot to a good football team like Bridge city there tough and they do not give up

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder