Poll on Front Page- Who is the best Coach

Very offended Faircloth is not on that list. I think it is nothing other than a public slap in the face from this website to all the PNG fans who support this site.

Craig Stump??

Larry Neuman??

I don't think ANYONE would disagree that his name should and would come up in this conversation when considering the best coach in the area. I can see no other reason to not have his name on there other than to be malicious towards the fans and program.

Again Very Offended.

no mention of the coach from kirbyville, back to back finals appearances come on 12-0 lets not be so biased huh, and how about the late Curtis Barbay of newton, he was no doubt a legend!!! WE surely have some great coaching in this area no doubt, i myself am happy with faircloth and he has done wonders with our kids. Everyone has their opinions so dont get offended if someone doesnt mention your coach.  If your kids and your  community are behind your coach what does it matter.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="918807" timestamp="1290726088"]
no mention of the coach from kirbyville, back to back finals appearances come on 12-0 lets not be so biased huh, and how about the late Curtis Barbay of newton, he was no doubt a legend!!! WE surely have some great coaching in this area no doubt, i myself am happy with faircloth and he has done wonders with our kids. Everyone has their opinions so dont get offended if someone doesnt mention your coach.  If your kids and your  community are behind your coach what does it matter.
[/quote]

Very Well Said...+1

[quote name="biaplayer" post="918807" timestamp="1290726088"]
[/quote]

They're both on the poll.

[quote name="TenaciousD" post="918825" timestamp="1290728302"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=76664.msg918807#msg918807 date=1290726088]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Sweet name TenaciousD ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="918830" timestamp="1290728880"]
[quote author=TenaciousD link=topic=76664.msg918825#msg918825 date=1290728302]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=76664.msg918807#msg918807 date=1290726088]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Sweet name TenaciousD ;D
[/quote]

LOL thanks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder