East Chambers Buccaneers (8-3) vs. Cameron Yoe Yoemen (12-0) Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="917944" timestamp="1290599031"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=76444.msg917625#msg917625 date=1290561615]
EC - 20
Cameron Yoe - 19

I am predicting a major upset, let's go Buc's
[/quote]

Always great support from Steeler!   :)
[/quote]
Absolutely, EC is class from top to bottom, only wish I wasn't working so I could make it to the game.

Yeah the Navasota game was 35-33 but it really was not that close.  We had them down by 14 points(I think later in the 3rd) and were about to go up by 21 but we fumbled right at the goal line and that really killed us.  A few deep bombs and bam they are back in it.  Navasota is a very good team that has loads of talent.  I hope we pick up the win this week....but according to NORTH East Texas teams we just dont stand a chance..I guess time will tell if we can. 

[quote name="Yoe_09" post="918041" timestamp="1290615058"]
Yeah the Navasota game was 35-33 but it really was not that close.  We had them down by 14 points(I think later in the 3rd) and were about to go up by 21 but we fumbled right at the goal line and that really killed us.  A few deep bombs and bam they are back in it.  Navasota is a very good team that has loads of talent.  I hope we pick up the win this week....but according to NORTH East Texas teams we just dont stand a chance..I guess time will tell if we can. 

[/quote]

Brownwood & Cameron Yoe will never Happen..lol  Brownwood is 3A... ::)

East Chambers had a great run this year! They have alot to be proud of, and to build on for the future. However, all that ends against Yoe. EC will not be able to slow Yoe's pass game any at all. Yoe's defense will put a iron curtain up against EC run game. Remember what Yoe did to Newton, held them to 6 until Yoe jv came in. Yoe 70+ EC 21( late in the 4th).

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="DFieldFan" post="918083" timestamp="1290619970"]
East Chambers had a great run this year! They have alot to be proud of, and to build on for the future. However, all that ends against Yoe. EC will not be able to slow Yoe's pass game any at all. Yoe's defense will put a iron curtain up against EC run game. [b][u]Remember what Yoe did to Newton[/u][/b], held them to 6 until Yoe jv came in. Yoe 70+ EC 21( late in the 4th).
[/quote]

I don't get into predictions, and besides that I do not have first hand knowledge of Yoe, except for their posted season results. It does certainly appear though that Yoe is a [i]heavy[/i] favorite, no disputing that. I would note however, EC "did something to Newton" too, and EC is the district Champs, not 3rd place Newton.   

Alright..just about 3 hours before we pull out for Shenandoah.  I heard that EC brings more people than Newton so there should be a better atmosphere in this one.  I know Yoe Nation will be supporting the Yoemen tonight and we should have a great showing. 

I hope everyone enjoys the game tonight....and safe travels. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw