LU opens as a 3.5 point favorite over Portland St...CARDS FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this team wins 2 outta 3 this season then they will have won 20 games and finished 11-5 in conference with all these returners next year. I'll take it. They didnt shoot well yesterday against a pretty good team and still had a chance to win. I like their odds of winning 20+ as they should improve as the season progresses. Really looking forward to seeing James. When is his debut?

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="915586" timestamp="1290363173"]
LU is a 4.5 point dog against SMU today!!!
[/quote]

Well, it is a tough line to call because they did beat Portland St fairly easily.  If we play zero defense we will lose again.  I remember when we were playing Billy Ball...I can't recall if it was with Billy or Roc but we played no defense and kept getting our butts handed to us in conference.

I don't mind running and gunning at all but we have to defend.

[quote name="badndn" post="915551" timestamp="1290360119"]
If this team wins 2 outta 3 this season then they will have won 20 games and finished 11-5 in conference with all these returners next year. I'll take it. They didnt shoot well yesterday against a pretty good team and still had a chance to win. I like their odds of winning 20+ as they should improve as the season progresses. Really looking forward to seeing James. When is his debut?
[/quote]

Portland State is/was ranked 201.  I don't consider that pretty good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder