STJFL junior champions VS. LONESTAR junior champions

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wos_112%" post="911821" timestamp="1290045107"]
I second that motion..when ever anyone is let us know..enough of all the trash talking. Let's bring it to the field. .
[/quote]

thats what im saying hawks vs stangs..its gonna be a repeat from the varsity game..no mercy rule either so that means #4 will not stop scoring on yal!!!!!

[quote name="CardinalBlood" post="911837" timestamp="1290046340"]
[quote author=wos_112% link=topic=76264.msg911821#msg911821 date=1290045107]
I second that motion..when ever anyone is let us know..enough of all the trash talking. Let's bring it to the field. .
[/quote]

thats what im saying hawks vs stangs..its gonna be a repeat from the varsity game..no mercy rule either so that means #4 will not stop scoring on yal!!!!!
[/quote]What is the age and grade of #4?? I think Stjfl Jr teams are older.

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="911839" timestamp="1290046527"]
[quote author=CardinalBlood link=topic=76264.msg911837#msg911837 date=1290046340]
[/quote]

[/quote]

uhh i think he is 10 and bout to be 11. but he is average height with a 4.6 40 yard dash just about!!!!hj cant stop him or score on wos chain gang defense

[quote name="CardinalBlood" post="911843" timestamp="1290047004"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=76264.msg911839#msg911839 date=1290046527]
[quote author=CardinalBlood link=topic=76264.msg911837#msg911837 date=1290046340]
[/quote]

[/quote]

uhh i think he is 10 and bout to be 11. but he is average height with a 4.6 40 yard dash just about!!!!hj cant stop him or score on wos chain gang defense
[/quote]He must be keen to Deon Beasley, or Earl Thomas...lol

RB that sounds great, I also got a PM from Redbirdsrock last week. It will be great competition, and I think we could raise a good deal of money for a worthy cause being close to the holidays I am sure there will be people that could use it.. Send me a message with a contact person and their number and I will give them a call.

Thanks
Richard Morreale

I know of about probably five other teams at the junior level that would spank HJ besides WOS. I think PNG White, Ned Black, Ned White, Lum Red, Lum White. So there's five teams better then HJ without a doubt and WOS beat the those teams all year. HJ juniors would get maybe 6th or 7th place in STJFL because PNG Grey and Little Cypress might beat them as well. That wraps it up, personally i don't think HJ wants to play WOS. Isn't lonestar junior 8,9,10? I feel sorry for those 8's against the stangs.

I do know Richard Morreale from HJ and he's a good dude!

BTW, it wasn't long ago when HJ was in our league, what happened?

Also I really feel I missed out on some things by not being in band....I think those people had an untold secret society going on and where laughing behind us athletes back....I mean heck I rode home from the game with the stinky guy setting next to me, they rode home with chicks???? where is the justice.

[quote name="MoFo" post="912210" timestamp="1290099732"]
Scalp Em I know who you are now....funny thing is we are kin to each other. Not sure if you knew that or not.

LOL how you doing I will shoot you a FB friend message
[/quote]
I did know that. Sounds good! Good luck on the game. Tell the family we said Hi!

So how do we set this up. We are ready to play I guess my question is does HJ want to play or not. I need an answer!! Saclp'em you know who I am can you help me out and see what they want to do since you and MOFO are kinfolk!!! hahahahaha

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="912292" timestamp="1290107131"]
Yo Scalp'em by the way my son #54 was 8 years old too throughout the entire season. The Super Bowl was on his birthday!! What a great birthday present huh!!!
[/quote]
Awesome baby. Mine this Saturday and we came home empty handed. Heck we didn't get out of the first round. ;D Ya'll jinxed us at BWW :D I think MOFO coaches the senior team, but heck he's got so many boys, I'm sure one of them is on the junior team. He should atleast be able to get you in contact with them. PM MOFO your cell number

[quote name="piratefan" post="912298" timestamp="1290107391"]
I dont have a dog in this race..But if yall do raise some money for a charity maybe it could go towards the Reggie Garrett scholarship fund? I know "TD" would be able to tell you what you guys could do to help out. just an idea..
[/quote]

Great idea. If this happens and anyone is interested let me know.

[quote name="MoFo" post="912371" timestamp="1290114278"]
Hey as far as I am concerned the RG scholarship fund would be by me. Heck who knows maybe we can make this a yearly charirty deal.

Rich
[/quote]

There is an account set up at Orange Savings Bank or my office is in Orange. Most of the WOS guys either know my number or know how to get in touch with me. If yall do this, good luck and safety to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder